• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hi All
Just a head's up to let you know that the December Dynamics set is now in store.
There is no Value Stack but each item is 15% off intro sale for the next two weeks.

This month's set comes with an additional bonus of 8 christmassy materials, they are not in any other packs, they also come with the standard materials set.
The hat is a smart prop with morphs so does not require draping in the cloth room, but its default is such that you could if you really wanted to :D

Dynamics 16 for Dawn - Xmas Dress and Hat
Dynamics 16 for Dawn - Xmas Dress and Hat - A Lully 3D Creation

Dynamics 17 for Dawn - Puffball Dress
Dynamics 17 for Dawn - Puffballl Dress - A Lully 3D Creation

Dynamics 18 for Dawn - Robes
Dynamics 18 for Dawn - Robes - A Lully 3D Creation

Dynamics 19 for Dawn - Necktie Dress
Dynamics 19 for Dawn - Necktie Dress - A Lully 3D Creation

Dynamics 20 for Dawn - Jumpsuit
Dynamics 20 for Dawn - Jumpsuit - A Lully 3D Creation

First images are for pack 16
main.jpg
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Glad to know the hat is a smart prop with morphs... my simming attempts on the hat during QAV testing were... hilarious to say the least.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Glad to know the hat is a smart prop with morphs... my simming attempts on the hat during QAV testing were... hilarious to say the least.
lol I bet it fell off, you got to contrain the white band (details in tut on how to constrain) then it shouldn't fall off, if you dont want to do the whole band you can do a few dots to pin it into place, :D

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It slipped down over her eyes, and then I did constrain it, but in both cases the hat itself ended up looking like some smushed crazy chef's hat mixed with someone's big beret.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
It slipped down over her eyes, and then I did constrain it, but in both cases the hat itself ended up looking like some smushed crazy chef's hat mixed with someone's big beret.
lol did you tilt the head, or use wind, :D think anything like that is a gamble on how it turns out, just by a slight tilt of the head it will fall in the wrong direction. doing it as dynamics is a secondary thing, it was mainly made as a morphing prop but with the added choice of dynamics if ya wanted it, even if you don't use it that way its fun trying :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lovely outfits Dawn.

I really need to go through all my MD2 outfits. Shame to have used them once and never again.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Dawn oooh where/what shoes are those with the jump suit? and hope you saw what I did with the puff ball dress, Dawn! (in the Luna render thread) :)

Last edited:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Lovely outfits Dawn.

I really need to go through all my MD2 outfits. Shame to have used them once and never again.
yeah i got a lot of md3 stuff but its obj so i cant convert over to quad unless i re-mesh it. its easier to make again from scratch.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Dawn, I take it you don't have Zbrush...sorry I can't remember as the heat is making me fuzzy headed. I saw a great how to video on remeshing using groups on the Pixologic ask series.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Dawn, I take it you don't have Zbrush...sorry I can't remember as the heat is making me fuzzy headed. I saw a great how to video on remeshing using groups on the Pixologic ask series.

oh I have z-brush but don't like it, I only venture in there for bits and bobs, use hexagon mainly, (AND THAT PROGRAMME IS GREAT AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TIME AND TIME AGAIN)<<<shouts at whoever shelved it :(

I can re-mesh easy enough, but it's the uv-mapping I don't like that comes out of it, MD makes a perfect map and in hex I can tweak till the cows come home and have better control but I find z-brush although can do better maps than hex, you can't (or I can't) tweak it on a point by point basis.

At the moment I probably only use it to polish lol