• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...that was sort of what I was thinking. I know with optitex you can pin but I was never very good at...

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I'm waiting for DAZ to sort out dynamics int he programme, I am hoping that they do eventually try and put that into place, without the need for Optitex. The VWDesigns one I wont bother with, its way too expensive and being a third party software I am reluctant to do anything with it, commercially.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Oh Lyne, that looks gorgeous. I love the red you used and that dress goes really well with it. Everyone likes Polly :D I like Emma too with a bit of Amelia eye added (0.200)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looks great Lyne, and I haven't used Chalet de Sevilla in years. Thanks for reminding me, as I never reinstalled it when I got this laptop.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Your Amelia head morph and your background dome. Texture is DawnSE with EZSkin3, eyes are from your Air Brush Babe for Dawn. Rendered in Poser 11 Superfly.

Amelia.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, that's a nice dress. I never got into dynamic clothing until recently, so never tried any V4 dynamic clothing. Hmmmmm, I may just have to Wishlist that. ;)

As far as it working on Dawn, I have no idea. :(

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If I can get the dynamic outfits for the Dude2 and Suzy Q2 to fit Dawn and Dusk, it shouldn't be all that difficult to get a V4 dynamic dress to work on Dawn. You might need to do some x, y, and z scaling and positioning adjustments, but it should be doable.

I've a number of dynamic outfits I created for V4 and M4 and have used them successfully on Dawn and Dusk. You just need to be sure there is no poke through anywhere ... which might involve morphing Dawn to fit inside the dress in addition to scaling the dress to fit Dawn. (Like smaller hips/breasts, skinnier body (Emaciated works rather well for that.) Then a few frames later (like about 2-5), undo those changes so you have a default Dawn at that point.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
If I can get the dynamic outfits for the Dude2 and Suzy Q2 to fit Dawn and Dusk, it shouldn't be all that difficult to get a V4 dynamic dress to work on Dawn. You might need to do some x, y, and z scaling and positioning adjustments, but it should be doable.

I've a number of dynamic outfits I created for V4 and M4 and have used them successfully on Dawn and Dusk. You just need to be sure there is no poke through anywhere ... which might involve morphing Dawn to fit inside the dress in addition to scaling the dress to fit Dawn. (Like smaller hips/breasts, skinnier body (Emaciated works rather well for that.) Then a few frames later (like about 2-5), undo those changes so you have a default Dawn at that point.

Yeah, I use V4 dynamics all the time on Dawn. A little scaling and it sims beautifully.

This is a V4 Dynamic on Dawn:
LightTestAtmosphere.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Maybe we can talk her into doing a Dawn version to sell here :)
I wouldn't mind that at all. I have a couple V4 versions of her dynamic dresses I got over at Renderosity, but got the Dawn versions here.

Also, that's a brand new item in her store there, so it's possible she has plans for a Dawn version, but she just hasn't gotten it finished yet. :)