• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Live Webinar Event! Mastering Clothing Conversion Between Poser & DAZ Studio

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Looking forward to seeing you all there! I think the webinar will open up 10-15 minutes before the time, just to get everyone in the meeting.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the heads up Paul...I'm really looking forward to this...
@Ram...lol...I'm doing the important stuff first I'm having a coffee...this is way too early.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You do not need a camera . Unless things have changed from last time I used Fuze (which has been awhile), you do need to have a microphone plugged in.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Don't know about that - I never had a web cam plugged in. I just recall at one of the webinars I attended, I couldn't hear anything, and then I plugged in a microphone (it didn't work, but I didn't need it to) and then I could hear. As I said, that may be different in this latest version, but IF you can't hear when you get in the webinar and IF you don't have a microphone plugged in, try that :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I tested my cam, the mic works fine when I tested it in the Fuze window tester thingie! lol

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Anyone know when the video will be available? Due to a complete lack of being able to figure out time zones on my part I missed it.

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
If you Signed up for the seminar you should get a link from Digital Art Live.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hmm, I did sign up for the webinar, but never got an e-mail about a link to download. The Digital Art Live site just shows my only download as the pdf that had instructions on how to join the webinar.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Figured out the issue. Google decided that the message was spam (along with a few messages about the webinar starting soon which would have been nice to get). I had to manually log into Gmail and go to my spam folder to find them since it decided not to even send it to my e-mail program which also has a Spam filter.

OKCRandy

Figured out the issue. Google decided that the message was spam (along with a few messages about the webinar starting soon which would have been nice to get). I had to manually log into Gmail and go to my spam folder to find them since it decided not to even send it to my e-mail program which also has a Spam filter.

I saw your message yesterday and was going to suggest that you check the spam. I just assumed you had already so I made no comment. Next time I will not assume if I see something I may help with.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I saw your message yesterday and was going to suggest that you check the spam. I just assumed you had already so I made no comment. Next time I will not assume if I see something I may help with.

Yeah, I feel kind of silly I didn't check sooner. Actually, I did check the spam in my e-mail program I use, but I forgot that Gmail doesn't always send me all my spam. Which is weird, because there were exactly 7 messages in my Gmail spam folder, and I think 5 of them were all about the webinar. It's so rare that anything ends up in the online only Gmail spam, that I forget about it most of the time.