• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Live Webinar Event! Mastering Clothing Conversion Between Poser & DAZ Studio

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Waves at Bea and Lianam! I'm in the same boat Bea as I'm in Melbourne...looking forward to the Esha one which is this weekend but I'll most likely not be able to watch the second as it's Sunday on the page so probably Monday sometime here and I have to work but I'm looking forward to the recording for the second session.

OKCRandy

I signed up and hopefully got the time correct for Central would be 4:00 PM. I put it on my calendar. Happy I saw this, back when I was creating content I searched and searched, and could not find any information that helped. I even wasted money on tools that did not have good documentation or support.

OKCRandy

Forgot to add now if I can find a tool that collects DS content for distribution. Any one know of a good one.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now there's a familiar name I haven't seen in a looooong time. :)

Welcome to the HiveWire forums sir, and yes, 4:00pm would be the correct time for you. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Now there's a familiar name I haven't seen in a looooong time. :)

Welcome to the HiveWire forums sir, and yes, 4:00pm would be the correct time for you. ;)
So true Miss B...I remember getting a developer kit or some such for one of the figures...

Welcome to the Hive OKCRandy...if you find a tool to collect DS content let me know it would be very useful!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I moved a few posts to a new thread, and copied a couple of others to that same new thread so that we can keep discussion of the Webinar separate from that of the content creation resources.

Hope this is okay with everyone. If not - sorry - just trying to keep the thread on track.

-----------------------------

I did the sign-up for the webinar the other night, thanks to Glitter for giving me the heads up. I had somehow missed this thread in the middle of a bunch of other stuff. We do have the market that day, but hopefully I will be home in time to catch it live - and if not, I'll definitely grab the recording. :D

Thanks very much for offering this - I think it will really help out a great deal.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Grabbed this one though I may not be able to attend. Still, a good price and I'd love to hear from Paul and you get the recording.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:bounce:I'm really excited about all three webinairs that I booked for. I discovered that they are during my holidays so I'll be able to attend all three as well as watch the recordings they provide...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Paul's that was mentioned here and the Esha ones on rigging for DS that can be found here Upcoming Events DAZ Studio Mastering Content Creation Part 6 : Rigging and Morphing Clothing | Digital Art Live

Paul's was a no brainer as I need to work out how to get stuff over to Poser and the Esha one's also as I want to be able to rig my mermaid tail which at the moment is beyond my skill level. I couldn't choose and my husband gave me my christmas present early so I didn't have to! Which was really kind...

OKCRandy

Paul's that was mentioned here and the Esha ones on rigging for DS that can be found here Upcoming Events DAZ Studio Mastering Content Creation Part 6 : Rigging and Morphing Clothing | Digital Art Live

Paul's was a no brainer as I need to work out how to get stuff over to Poser and the Esha one's also as I want to be able to rig my mermaid tail which at the moment is beyond my skill level. I couldn't choose and my husband gave me my christmas present early so I didn't have to! Which was really kind...

Signed up for the other two, very happy you posted this. Now if I have the times correct 2:00 PM CST Saturday September 10 and 2:30 PM Sunday September 11. Love the Hexagon bonus too!:):D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Double check the dates as Miss B mentioned earlier the 20th is actually on a Tuesday in the states...glad it was useful!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
With these ones they send you a pdf file with a link I'm assuming it's as simple as clicking on the link but I'll find out on the day I guess...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
With the free one, they sent me an email with a link in it to use to get into the webinar. I'm not sure if they'll do it differently for the webinars you have to pay for.