• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Live Webinar Event! Mastering Clothing Conversion Between Poser & DAZ Studio

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Ah, OK. I am in California so if it's 2 PM I'll change that on the calendar. YIKES! lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know, they actually edited the registration page to signify the actual time (on a 12 hour clock) for each of the time zones mentioned.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes I know. I think the company hosting it, Digital Art Live, is probably located in Britain somewhere, so that's the first time zone they mentioned, and most other countries work on a 24 hour clock, as they do in the military. That, in and of itself, can be very confusing. :eek: That's why I posted the link to The Time Zone Converter in one of my posts on the first page.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
You know us artsy types are all here. *waves back*

I'll check out your post Miss B. Congrats on your new products over at DAZ for Star 2.0 by the way!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Nice idea...saw that Esha also has a 2 part one on rigging for DS. I wish I had more money at the moment would love to do all of them.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'll check out your post Miss B. Congrats on your new products over at DAZ for Star 2.0 by the way!
Uhhhhh, are you congratulating ME for MY new products over at DAZ for Star 2.0 Richard? I don't do Star, or DS 4.8, so I think you're congratulating the wrong person. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Niiice Pen. You want to loan out your hubby for a while? ;)

Which webinar is Esha doing? I don't recall seeing anything about that.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhhh, OK. I guess I didn't scroll far down enough to see that link. Thanks. :)

Lianam

Eager
Hi, Everyone! I have been so busy this summer and have not been on here at all. I am usually too pooped or run out of time. I do keep up with the newsletters as best as I can. I seen the webinar and it will workout for me, so I have signed up for it, so I can learn some more. Winter is coming here eventually. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
What happens if you already own the outfit?

If you already own both the Poser and DAZ Studio versions, you're in a good place - you'll have a bit of a leg up on everyone else, because you'll be familiar with the products already :). If you own only one or the other, you will now have the one you don't own, too.

And of course, you will get all the fabulous training that Paul will be providing PLUS having the recording to review as needed

Bea

New-Bee
You know us artsy types are all here. *waves back*

No, that's me with the two products for Star 2 :) :)
I can recommend the webinars - even though they are usually in the middle of the night for me here in Australia they are will worth it - even if you don't actually attend live. There is always the recording to look forward to.