• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Live Webinar Event! Mastering Clothing Conversion Between Poser & DAZ Studio

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I wish I had a free $90.00 for Esha's but I don't so .... hopefully someone else will come along with a new one at some point. *SIGH*. Plus committing to a full 30 hours of information, if I'm reading that correctly ... OMG! :eek:

OKCRandy

I wish I had a free $90.00 for Esha's but I don't so .... hopefully someone else will come along with a new one at some point. *SIGH*. Plus committing to a full 30 hours of information, if I'm reading that correctly ... OMG! :eek:

Not 30 hours? from what is in the pdf file each session is 1.5 hours.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I believe you can later buy the recordings so you can get it later, I would also watch that other store, for a new release from Esha and Digital Art Live. They have two tutorials out, perhaps they were originally webinars?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I was under the impression that you got the recordings as part of the course? Is that just Pauls?

For me that was $90 US so it worked out much dearer than that so I feel your pain Ram!

Edited to add: I took this from the web page
DAZ Studio Mastering Content Creation Part 6b : Rigging and Morphing Clothing Webinar Entry includes HD recording.

So recordings are included both sessions are 1.5 hours so total of 3 hours.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hi, Everyone! I have been so busy this summer and have not been on here at all. I am usually too pooped or run out of time. I do keep up with the newsletters as best as I can. I seen the webinar and it will workout for me, so I have signed up for it, so I can learn some more. Winter is coming here eventually. :)

Hi Lianam! Welcome back, I wondered what you were up too :)

Lianam

Eager
Hi Lianam! Welcome back, I wondered what you were up too :)

Thanks Lorraine! :) I have been farming, which keeps me extremely busy during the thawed out warm months here in MN. I think I will be a mechanic before I am done too. It seemed like everything that could break, etc did. LOL Now it is time to get everything ready for winter. I just made about 17 quarts of tomato sauce the other day .Hopefully I will "see" everyone at the webinar. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Now I'm rather confused.

I just got an email letting me know the webinar starts in 2.5 hours.

But ... 22 BST is 5 pm Eastern. and it's only 12:3o now. So the webinar should be 4.5 hours, right???

A reminder that the Mastering Clothing Conversion webinar to be hosted by Paul Lessard is in 2.5 hours, today Saturday the 17th of September!Please note the start time below, which is later than our normal start time for a webinar on a Saturday.

22:00 BST (London) /17:00 EDT (New York) /14:00 PDT (Los Angeles)/ 15:00 MDT (Salt Lake City)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was just going to mention the same concern. I think he's using his boiler plate notice, and most of the webinars usually start at 8 pm BST, don't they?

Lianam

Eager
I got the same email and thought when i just came in from working outside I had missed an 1/2 hour of it. *panick!* lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Correct Rich, as you're 3 hours earlier than we are on the East Coast.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Cool. So I downloaded the app and have the session set up with my entry code so I'll just do a little work here until 2 PM

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just got up and I'm having problems logging in but there is still 10 mins according to my conversion using his recommended utility...reading these posts I hope I haven't missed it.

Lianam

Eager
Do we need a camera for ourselves?? I had one many, many years ago. Bad experience I got rid of it and vowed never to have a webcam again. LOL

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just got an email back from Paul Bussey and it starts in an hour so I haven't missed it but I got up way too early...