• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Live Webinar Event! Mastering Clothing Conversion Between Poser & DAZ Studio

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
HuntressBigCat14.jpg
Have you ever wanted to create clothing items for BOTH Poser and Daz Studio, but don't know a good, efficient workflow for converting between the two packages? Our very own technical wizard, Paul Lessard (CG Cubed), will be presenting an essential road-map for doing just that!

DigitalArtLiveLogo.png
In our very first webinar hosted by Digital Art Live, Paul will be going through a live case study conversion, using the The Huntress outfit for Dawn. The Poser & Daz Studio versions of this product (a $39.95 value) are included with your registration to attend this live event!

By investing in this 1.5 hour session:
  • You’ll get the HD recording of this webinar.
  • You’ll learn the conversion methods (both directions)
  • How to prep clothing content
  • Learn all about the conversion process
  • A comparison of the Transfer Utility with Autofit
  • Software tool recommendations
  • Gain insight on the fastest workflow
  • Gain a shedload of tips
  • Get live tuition from one of the very first to figure out this conversion process.
  • You’ll gain The Huntress outfit (for Poser and DS) valued at $39.95
  • BONUS: Live attendees will have a chance to win one HiveWire Gorilla, one HiveWire Horse or one HiveWire Big Cat.
This live webinar is for any creative artists that are wishing to expand their influence and customer base with their clothing content. It’s also for users of Poser or DAZ Studio who are considering selling content for the first time.

Join us on this live event!

Registration Fee is $45

Register early with the discount code: clothingconversion10 and receive $10 off !

Saturday September 17, 2016

Note: Webinar start time is listed in British Summer Time (BST) on the event sign up page which translates to 3pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) in the US.​

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
One question, the 10 pm start time, which time zone is that Paul? I would very much love to attend.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Mountain time means midnight for me. Not too bad but for others that will be hard.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
@Sunfire Utah Mountain time?

Yes, It sounds like it would be very interesting!!
Hmmmm, the only 10:00pm start time I saw on the registration page was 22:00 BST, which is British Summer Time. The other 2 time zones mentioned are 17:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time), which is my time zone on the east coast USA, and 14:00 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time), which is the west coast USA.

Utah, for the purpose of the Webinar, would be 15:00 MDT, or 2 hours earlier than my time here in NY, or 1 hour later than PDT.

Last edited:

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Okay I hadn't scrolled down, and only saw the 10:00 - 11:30 time listed at the tope.

And 17:00 EDT is 5pm Eastern time, not sure how Central becomes 12.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
We're checking on time - we think is England's time :) Will update the first post and post it when we have the time zone correct for sure...

Miss B

CV-BEE
NP, if you're Central time, you're 1 hour earlier than me on the east coast, and 17:00 EDT is 5:00pm, so you would be at 4:00pm.

The times listed were stated for a 24 hour clock, which is how most countries outside the United States (and maybe Canada) state their time. They don't use 12 hour clocks as we do here.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
We have some clarification. Webinar start time is listed in British Summer Time (BST) on the event sign up page which translates to 3pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) in the US.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
No, you don't - just come, listen, learn, and get the recording!

To convert products, you'll either need to have Poser if you're converting from DAZ Studio OR have testers who do.

Thank you! Now to see if I can scrape up the money! lol.

Miss B

CV-BEE
According to the Time Zone Converter Sanbie, 22:00 BST (10:00pm) is equivalent to 07.00 your time the next morning (Sunday).

For anyone else who wants to know the time in their time zone, here's a link to The Time Zone Converter.

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I don't believe it..... I'm actually off that week from hairdressing so I can do that. So my time would be 10 PM to 11:30 PM at night. I think I can manage that. Hmmmmmmmmmmm $45.00 is doable too. Paid and it's on the calendar!

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't believe it..... I'm actually off that week from hairdressing so I can do that. So my time would be 10 PM to 11:30 PM at night. I think I can manage that. Hmmmmmmmmmmm $45.00 is doable too. Paid and it's on the calendar!
I thought you were on the west coast Richard, somewhere in California. If that's the case the Webinar will be at 2:00pm in the afternoon your time. The 10:00pm time is British Summer Time.