• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Leo Lee's Products at HiveWire3D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It sure does Miss B!

OK Pen, I did a quick 3Delight test for you.

One thing I did notice was I couldn't change the heel height even tho there was a dial for it, but I don't think that matters except for Dusk (and you could get creative in hiding his feet :p)

I loaded up Dusk, put all the outfit items on him and when Autofit asked who it was for I said Dawn (didn't change anything else in autofit). I've left the material textures the way they loaded from the poser files (they are diffuse colours not textures anyway, only change was making the red triangle on the cape clear so it wouldn't render). Then I changed Dusks textures to Taka and dialed in Taka's settings and the suit moved with it, then Posed.
Pretty much did the same thing with Dawn but after adding the outfit changed the diffuse colours to match her hair (autofit did ask for who the items were for, just left everything to unsupported). Then dialed in Sora. (her mask is mask B, not the cowl like dusk.)
3DL heros.png

The new superhero poses are going straight into my wishlist until I have some cash :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sorry LeoLee, I don't know enough about poser, I only just got it and its confusing me to tears :cry:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
thanks Rae...I was more worried about how the cape would work in ds than the actual suit as that's fairly close fitting. I'll have to think about as I can't afford it anyway but I have picked up LeoLee's Super Hero Poses.