• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

LAMH Presets for the Hivewire3D House Cat

L'Adair

Enthusiast
Thank you, all. It's such a simple setup, too. One spot on the cat, black background added in Photoshop... It's the fur that really makes that image, so all the props really go to Saiyaness. (That's the first short preset, too.)

When I look at the images Saiyaness posted for "short1" and "short2," the first preset looks more like my two short-haired cats. I'm glad she posted the "wrong" one first. :) I love the look of both.

dkgoose

I want the calico textures :) they are so adorable lol now to try patiently waiting for them as well as all the other addons for the kitties

Saiyaness

Motivated
@tparo That render is lovely!! <3

I LOVE the calico preset. And what's that gorgeous one in the store promos? The salt and pepper cat?

Anyway, the freebie is is the store now! I hope it makes it much easier for people to find than having to navigate to my Deviantart Stash. :p

If I ever make any updates, I'll let you all know! I'm still not 100% happy with the long-haired, but I think it's just that pesky ruff that bugs me. :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thank you the preset is a really welcome addition to the Cat.

Tparo, this is gold!

I've put it on HiveWire FB page, as well as my own Christopher Howard Creek FB page, and lastly the Daz Studio Artists FB page. And all are being received very well.

Nice work tparo.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
@tparo That render is lovely!! <3

I LOVE the calico preset. And what's that gorgeous one in the store promos? The salt and pepper cat?

Anyway, the freebie is is the store now! I hope it makes it much easier for people to find than having to navigate to my Deviantart Stash. :p

If I ever make any updates, I'll let you all know! I'm still not 100% happy with the long-haired, but I think it's just that pesky ruff that bugs me. :)

Love your work. This elevates the value of our House Cat in a big way.

Ladydrakana

Motivated
Here is my rendition of the Hivewire house cat with fur.

HiveCat700.png