• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Laced Sundress for Dawn-Sora-CatsEyes

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am pleased to announce the Laced Sundress has hit the store today! ^___^

ADS_FaceBook_850x315.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Beautiful outfit! Looking forward to AD's materials for it, too!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Alisa! AetherDream's beautiful textures expansion is in internal beta-testing right now, and should be submitted as soon as we are given the Ok. ^___^

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
It is so wonderful to see this set up in the store. As Ken mentioned, my add-on textures for this will be ready for submission soon. In the meantime, I will show a couple more texture options.
TH Promo 5ee.png
TH Promo 6ww.png
TH Promo9ff.png

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I LOVE them all, AD! People will have a blast exploring all the combinations. ^___^=b

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I'm having a hard time picking a favorite Aether, though I am leaning towards Panama Tour and Pensacola Bay. Well done on all of them. ;)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Thank you Ken! I have even found myself mixing and matching some stuff, just playing around with the colors.

Thank you Miss B, your encouragement is so appreciated. I had a very hard time limiting this package to 20. Initially I was thinking 15, but I just kept on getting inspirations for more themes.

Here are some more!
TH Promo 2gg.png
TH Promo 8dd.png
TH Promo 7ss.png