• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Laced Sundress for Dawn-Sora-CatsEyes

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Finishing internal beta-testing. Just needs some more promo renders and it might be ready to go. ^__^

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Here are a couple more.
Tropical1.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yay! The "Laced Sundress" has been submitted to HW QAV today. If things go like last time, this should take about a week to process.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
HW has notified me today that the product has been accepted into the QAV process. If things go swell, it should hit the store within a week. ^___^

ADS_Newsletter_600x600.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Gosh! This outfit would've been perfect for the art piece I'm doing right now but it'll be complete before both the outfit and the beautiful add-on texture set will be available… Darn it. They sure are coming along beautifully!! :) I will just have to do and something else with these new things when they're available!

With my health and my joints etc. it takes me four times as long to get an art piece done.... But I'm still at it!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Thank you Lyne and Miss B for the wonderful encouragement and support.

Lyne--It is so great that you are still able to artistically express yourself. I know how health can slow us down sometimes, but like you said, you are still at it, and your work always has such wonderful emotion and expression in it.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The more I see, the more I like your textures expansion, AD! ^____^

Hang in there, Lyne! It's almost done now. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thank you Lyne and Miss B for the wonderful encouragement and support.

Lyne--It is so great that you are still able to artistically express yourself. I know how health can slow us down sometimes, but like you said, you are still at it, and your work always has such wonderful emotion and expression in it.

Thanks...and I'm serious..I WILL do something special with this great model set & your textures...hardest thing will be deciding WHICH ONE to use!! LOL!