• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Laced Sundress for Dawn-Sora-CatsEyes

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Like it was with the Cheongsam Dress, you might have already seen many renders I did with this dress. As time passed, I have added more items to it, and now I have a complete set.

* Sundress
* High heels shoes
* Wide brim sun hat
* Pearls necklace
* Jeweled metal bracelet
* Multicolored hoops bracelet
* Designer sunglasses

Promo_00_1000x1300.jpg

It's a versatile outfit that can fit many occasions, where the metal bracelet and sunglasses can morph into a different shape. All props include fitting for Sora and CatsEyes, and necklace and hat have posing morphs. The dress tassels can shown/removed with pose presets for different looks.

If super-conforming is not enough, you still have 5 body handles for extra fitting and posing. If even that's not enough, the dress was specially designed to be also used as semi-conforming for the ultimate realism. Tutorial included.

Promo_06_600x800.jpg

It's an elegant and stylish combination of clothing and accessories. ^__^

This is in internal beta-testing at the moment.

Promo_09_600x800.jpg

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I know, it's just inspired on that. I wanted something more stylish and elegant, and this came out. ^^

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I am happy to say that Ken has allowed me to get this dress into my runtime early to create a texture set for outfit and accessories. I am going to call the texture package Tropical Heat for Laced Sundress and I have 15 texture sets planned. Here is a render of one that I am calling Flamingo Fun.
flamingo.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Pretty! Nice to see someone jumping in to make some textures for this!

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Like it was with the Cheongsam Dress, you might have already seen many renders I did with this dress. As time passed, I have added more items to it, and now I have a complete set.

* Sundress
* High heels shoes
* Wide brim sun hat
* Pearls necklace
* Jeweled metal bracelet
* Multicolored hoops bracelet
* Designer sunglasses

View attachment 29131

It's a versatile outfit that can fit many occasions, where the metal bracelet and sunglasses can morph into a different shape. All props include fitting for Sora and CatsEyes, and necklace and hat have posing morphs. The dress tassels can shown/removed with pose presets for different looks.

If super-conforming is not enough, you still have 5 body handles for extra fitting and posing. If even that's not enough, the dress was specially designed to be also used as semi-conforming for the ultimate realism. Tutorial included.

View attachment 29133

It's an elegant and stylish combination of clothing and accessories. ^__^

This is in internal beta-testing at the moment.

View attachment 29132

Looks Great!
Congratulations!