• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Hornet3d

Renowned
Very useful, so useful it went into my cart but then I received and email stating that 60 products in my wish list were now on sale at 50% off so sadly the this went into back to the wish list. It will however be in my runtime by next week.

DanaTA

Extraordinary
Very useful, so useful it went into my cart but then I received and email stating that 60 products in my wish list were now on sale at 50% off so sadly the this went into back to the wish list. It will however be in my runtime by next week.
Ha! I got an email that says 827 items in my wishlist are on sale! If only I had the money for such a purchase!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I got an email too, though mine was only for 4 items in my Wishlist so definitely manageable. :)

Hornet3d

Renowned
Ha! I got an email that says 827 items in my wishlist are on sale! If only I had the money for such a purchase!

Dana

There is no way I could afford the 60 items let alone 827 so I had to settle for those I had a use for right now.

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
It's always tough having to choose what offers to pick on Black Friday. Udemi has been selling courses for $5, and the Unity store is running a 90% off sale. It's crazy, and it's not even Christmas yet. LOL

Miss B

CV-BEE
I thought Udemy's classes were $9.99 for Back Friday. Then again, they run sales consistently throughout the year, so if you don't get it today, you could possibly get it next month.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Just bought 5 of their Godot and Blender courses for $5 a piece. That's hard to beat.
Whoa, nice. Which of the Blender courses did you buy. I ask because I've been taking classes there for 5 years. Just celebrated my ann'y on Tuesday. ;)

Hornet3d

Renowned
It's always tough having to choose what offers to pick on Black Friday. Udemi has been selling courses for $5, and the Unity store is running a 90% off sale. It's crazy, and it's not even Christmas yet. LOL

My plan is to create another photobook next year, well it is more than a plan really has I have already purchased a voucher for the book which is valid for 3 months. I have done one for the past five or six years although not normally at the start of the year. The reason for doing it this early was down to the fact that the photobooks were 70% off but it also focuses the mind as I try to create new renders or improve some old ones for inclusion for book. The voucher is for a A4 Lay Flat Silver Halide Photo Book with 90 pages which allows for me to create a few landscape renders of twice A4 width. The new content from the wish list will hopefully help with ideas for a few new renders that I can create during the worse few months of weather for the UK. I also think there is more than a passing chance that we will have another lockdown or there will be an increase in restrictions during the winter months so all of this will help keep me busy.

In tandem with the Poser stuff I have also ordered some large diamond paintings so that I have plenty to do if we are forced in doors once more.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, I like those diamond paintings. I don't recall who did the first one I saw, but I couldn't believe the detail that was available. I look forward to seeing yours when they're done. :)

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Whoa, nice. Which of the Blender courses did you buy. I ask because I've been taking classes there for 5 years. Just celebrated my ann'y on Tuesday. ;)

From Udemi I've got "Godot Blender Creator", "Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia", and "Ultimate Blender 3D Character Creation & Animation" for $5 a piece. It can't get better than this.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's great because I've never in the 5 years I've been taking classes there, every seen classes for less than $9.99. Did you get a special coupon? If so, good thing you took advantage of it.

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
That's great because I've never in the 5 years I've been taking classes there, every seen classes for less than $9.99. Did you get a special coupon? If so, good thing you took advantage of it.

Maybe the price difference is related to the country you are buying from? I have enough training material to keep me busy for quite a while. The main problem with these courses is that both Godot and Blender keep changing all the time, and videos become out of date rather quickly.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I know, as I'm doing my first Blender course again because of the brand new Blender UI, which is totally different from the version I was using 5 years ago.

You're also probably correct about the price difference because of where you are located, which may also account for the difference in the spelling of the company name.