• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Carey

Extraordinary
i suppose Charlie is the Crane?
No, I think the Frog inside the Crocodile's mouth is Charlie. ;)

The great fun in thinking these things up is every once in a while coming up with a double punch line...Who's Charlie?​

Even I am not sure for sure...lol​

Rumor has it Charlie did survive and went on to help form a popular singing group "Eagles" or was it "The Trogs" I seem to be a bit fuzzy on that....lol

Carey

Extraordinary
It's a great image anyway. Prime lighting and camera angle.
Although I still seemed to have missed a few mistakes, I tank you for noticing three days of work, yes... I work hard to find a more humorous side of life...That is why I really love other peoples great works of art...I know what it takes to get there.....

Carey

Extraordinary
cheeta-2.jpg

Sighted

Carey

Extraordinary
Very good cheetahs.
When I finally got the lighting just right, I thought to make fun of some wild life photographers. I obscured the one cheetah on purpose and for midground I put the love birds obscured by the heat from the ground.. All in all it was a fine safari although Imgot there just in time for the baboon mating season ..Every male thinking he was Tarzan...Of course I'm kidding....lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good point JOdel, as the darker foliage gives more contrast, and that makes the cats and birds stand out more. I also like the slightly adjusted angle as well.

Carey

Extraordinary
Oh, even better with the new angle and color adjustment. Now one has to wonder whether it's the photographer who has been "sighted".
Good point JOdel, as the darker foliage gives more contrast, and that makes the cats and birds stand out more. I also like the slightly adjusted angle as well.
dang eye of mine...Now I see I added a bit too much contrast....thirty more lashes!!!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Azure Tit is a very active bird that climbs up straight stems and reeds easily.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Paridae of the World (Azure Tit) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Roadside Flowering Plants by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Fantasy Woodlands by Susan Justice at Renderosity

Beauty in the Flowers
Beauty in the Flowers.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Hawfinch is a shy, but beautiful bird. It is found in Ken's Songbird ReMix European Edition 2.

The very useful Lichen Twig prop that the Hawfinch is perched on is included in Ken _Gilliland's Songbird ReMix Paridae of the World.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix European Edition 2 (Hawfinch) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Garden Tiger Moth) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Songbird ReMix Paridae of the World (Lichen Twig) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

European Trees by Peanterra at DAZ
Flinks Blossom Bushes 5 by Flink at Renderosity
A Fairies Place by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Shy Beauty
Shy Beauty.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
The Azure Tit is a very active bird that climbs up straight stems and reeds easily.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Paridae of the World (Azure Tit) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Roadside Flowering Plants by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Fantasy Woodlands by Susan Justice at Renderosity

Beauty in the Flowers
View attachment 68816
Are cat calls allowed here? Meeeuuuuu, Meeeafteryou!

Carey

Extraordinary
The Hawfinch is a shy, but beautiful bird. It is found in Ken's Songbird ReMix European Edition 2.

The very useful Lichen Twig prop that the Hawfinch is perched on is included in Ken _Gilliland's Songbird ReMix Paridae of the World.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix European Edition 2 (Hawfinch) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Garden Tiger Moth) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Songbird ReMix Paridae of the World (Lichen Twig) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Flinks Blossom Bushes 5 by Flink at Renderosity
A Fairies Place by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Shy Beauty
View attachment 68817
I think that eye operation did wonders for him, don't you?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Because Turtle Doves form strong pair bonds, they have become an emblem of devoted love.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix European Edition 2 (European Turtle-dove) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Small Elephant Hawk) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

ABC Moody by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Public Domain Picture from pxhere & publicdomainpictures

Flight of the Turtle-doves
Flight of the Turtle-doves.jpg