• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Red Headed Woodpecker is at home in various wooded habitats.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Woodpeckers (Red Headed Woodpecker) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Variety of Beautiful Plants Vol 2 by Gendragon3D and JeffersonAF at DAZ
Nature Trees Pack 5 by Andrey Pestryakov at DAZ
Ivy by Tiago Fidalgo (DesignFera) at Renderosity
Flinks Blossom Bushes 4 by Flink at Renderosity
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Fairytale Woodlands by Susan Justice AKA Sveva at Renderosity

Woodland Home
Woodland Home.jpg

Kerya

Brilliant
Mediterranean Tortoise

Because I like Tortoises and I like Ken's animals and birds.
Rendered in DazStudio 4.15

Nature's Wonders Turtles - Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonders Turtles of the World Vol. 1 - Ken Gilliland
Nostrils Down For Ken's Tortoise - Kerya
Coral Bells - Lisa's Botanicals
Streets Of The Mediterranean - Stonemason

Attachments

• Mediterranean Tortoise.jpg
    Mediterranean Tortoise.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 209

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Being a member since 1999, I've always considered Renderosity to be on the "racy" side, and have often wondered that if I want more hits on the images I posted there, I need to create lingerie for my birds. So, for the first set specifically for Renderosity, I created "Paridae" (aka "Tits of the World") . Again, my strange sense of humor at work.
Viewer discretion advised :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Satin Bowerbird has a highly complex courtship behavior, which shows off the artistic ability of the male Bowerbird.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 2 (Satin Bowerbird) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity
Songbird ReMix Art Treasures from the Bowerbird Collection by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Josephs Moth) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Australia Botanica by HowieFarkes at DAZ
Australian Outback Environment by AcharyaPolina at DAZ
Photo Props-Earth Magic Maker by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Public Domain Photo from Gorgeous Scenery-Public Domain

Welcome to My Bower
Welcome to My Bower.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This Bowerbird is royally adorned in its brillantly colored feathers.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 2 (Regent Bowerbird) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Rowan Trees Megapack by esha at DAZ
Woods Modules by Peanterra at DAZ
Autumn Thicket by Sveva at Renderosity

Royal Splendor
Royal Splendor.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Mistletoebird is found wherever mistletoe grows and it is important in the dispersal of this plant species.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 2 (Mistletoebird & Mistletoe) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature Trees Pack 5 by Andrey Pestryakov at DAZ
Nature Treasure Vol-4 by Rajesh K. Misra

Symbiotic
Symbiotic.jpg

Phoenix

Admirable
Does anyone know if there will be a bird contest this year? I'm not really wanting to ask but I'm fairly new around here really, so I had to. I also didn't know where to ask...

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
There's an annual one in April. We've missed that one. I don't know if there will be another later in the year. Maybe.

Carey

Extraordinary
Ah, I thought the first version looked a little underpopulated. Nice crowd there.
The additions really bring this to life!
:yeahthat: Much better now.
When ever I post something I see the things I'd wished I had done differently, here I gave the hair more body and defined it more then gave the over all look a better reason for being...Thanks for your kind attentions....

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This gorgeous bird is the Rainbow Bee-eater. It is in the updated release of Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 1, which is in the Renderosity store today!

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 1 (Rainbow Bee-eater) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Bee (Western Honeybee) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Fig Branch by Ken Gilliland
Spring Flowers - Flowering Currant Bushes by MartinJFrost at DAZ
Rowan Tree by esha at DAZ

Fairycloud Backgrounds & Overlays by Susan Justice AKA Sveva at Renderosity

Autumn Splendor
Autumn Splendor.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Splendid Fairy-wren is another of the gorgeous birds in Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 1.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 1 (Splendid Fairy-wren) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders 'O'hia lehua by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Fantasy Skies by Tiago Fidalgo (DesignFera) at Renderosity

Jewels of Azure
Jewels of Azure.jpg