• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Carey

Extraordinary
i suppose Charlie is the Crane?
No, I think the Frog inside the Crocodile's mouth is Charlie. ;)

The great fun in thinking these things up is every once in a while coming up with a double punch line...Who's Charlie?​

Even I am not sure for sure...lol​

Rumor has it Charlie did survive and went on to help form a popular singing group "Eagles" or was it "The Trogs" I seem to be a bit fuzzy on that....lol

Carey

Extraordinary
It's a great image anyway. Prime lighting and camera angle.
Although I still seemed to have missed a few mistakes, I tank you for noticing three days of work, yes... I work hard to find a more humorous side of life...That is why I really love other peoples great works of art...I know what it takes to get there.....

Carey

Extraordinary
cheeta-2.jpg

Sighted

Carey

Extraordinary
Very good cheetahs.
When I finally got the lighting just right, I thought to make fun of some wild life photographers. I obscured the one cheetah on purpose and for midground I put the love birds obscured by the heat from the ground.. All in all it was a fine safari although Imgot there just in time for the baboon mating season ..Every male thinking he was Tarzan...Of course I'm kidding....lol