• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Carey

Extraordinary
https://community.hivewire3d.com/media/kodiak.11256/full

Kodiak

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Although this bird has "Quail" in its name, it is actually related to the shorebird family.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Pet Shop (Little Buttonquail) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies of the World Vol. 1 (Swordbearer Emperor) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Tall Grass by Lisa's Botanicals formerly available at HiveWire 3D
Evening Grandeur by PhotoGG formerly available at HiveWire 3D

Photo Props Forest Mushrooms 01 by ShaaraMuse3D and HolyWonderWorld at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Overgrown Shelter by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Fern Lake by Stonemason (Stefan Morrell) at DAZ

I Am Not A Quail
I Am Not A Quail.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I have always loved the sight & song of the Western Meadowlark!

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Cool & Unusual Birds (Western Meadowlark) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity
Songbird ReMix Sea Birds 2 (Western Gull) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Cloud brushes and backgrounds by mystikel at Renderosity
Sur Realality BGs by Sveva at Renderosity
Wild Flower Plants vol 4 - Wheatfields by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Public Domain Picture from piquels

Country Melody
Country Melody.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Although this bird has "Quail" in its name, it is actually related to the shorebird family.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Pet Shop (Little Buttonquail) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies of the World Vol. 1 (Swordbearer Emperor) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Tall Grass by Lisa's Botanicals formerly available at HiveWire 3D

Photo Props Forest Mushrooms 01 by ShaaraMuse3D and HolyWonderWorld at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Overgrown Shelter by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Fern Lake by Stonemason (Stefan Morrell) at DAZ

I Am Not A Quail
View attachment 67302
loving what your doing!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This is Sunshine (original name, no?) my sun conure. She is as vibrant in personality as she is in color. Very spicy and a one person bird. She's bonded to me ~ and tries to bite everyone else.

View attachment 67278View attachment 67279
Awe! She looks delightful! So pretty! So does she have a morning ritual? Arki's cockatiels have a morning ritual LOL! Morning Treatment by Aarki on DeviantArt Bucky Demanding the scratching of the head!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous little jewel!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I couldn't resist this title for these amazingly romantic Ostriches! Happy Valentines Day!

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Ostriches (North African or Common Ostrich) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Oleander Hawkmoth) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity
Nature's Wonders Turtles of the World Vol. 1 (Common Tortoise) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity
Songbird ReMix Sea Birds 2 (Western Gull) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

3D Scenery: Sandy Retreat by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Umbrela Acacia DR by Dinoraul at Renderosity
Rons Powder by Ron deviney at DAZ
The Winter Outlook by Predatron at DAZ

Feather Dance
Feather Dance.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Western Tanager is a very colorful feathered jewel!

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Cool & Unusual Birds (Western Tanager) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Cinnabar Moth) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Flinks Blossom Bushes 4 by Flink at Renderosity
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Painted Drama 2 by Tiago Fidalgo (DesignFera) at Renderosity
FS Touch of Magic II Backgrounds by FrozenStar at Renderosity

Avian Jewels
Avian Jewels.jpg

Phoenix

Admirable
Awe! She looks delightful! So pretty! So does she have a morning ritual? Arki's cockatiels have a morning ritual LOL! Morning Treatment by Aarki on DeviantArt Bucky Demanding the scratching of the head!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous little jewel!
I think not being a morning person has rubbed off on her from me... But there are various other routines she has. She loves to dance. When I sing to her, she bobs up and down and back and forth on her perches, or wherever. And at night she is extremely good at telling time., and wants to go to bed right on time. Then she says "Good Night" softly for a while.

Carey

Extraordinary
Poor little frogs...
Fun image.
In the late 50's early 60's TV was black and white and nobody had good reception because of massive sun spots...Wet grass in the morning meant loads of leopard frogs in the tall grasses and bull frogs down by the creek, perfect frog jumpin' weather!!! Bets were made in candy.....

Carey

Extraordinary
No frogs in the 'burbs where I grew up. An occasional opossum, but no frogs.
is it too late to sue, you have been cheated out a major part of growing up...Course I suspect your lying...I think the frogs went one way and you the other....lol:yeahthat:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I grew up in the city, so we rarely saw frogs. Lots of pigeons and squirrels, but no frogs.