• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Jan

Adventurous
Playing with Paralia Beach set by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity.
SBRM updated sets with Little Egret, Spoonbill Sandpipers (the small birds) and an American Avocet.
Glaucous Gulls from an older Seabird set.
PoserPro11 render in Firefly.

TheBirdsOfParaliaBeacha.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Ken, I don't know what I am about to say will be of any use, but here we discovered that the sound of a vacuum encourages our birds to want a shower. I can't say if there is a reason for this behavior, but it works for us and is very entertaining the watch my macaw beg for a shower....lol I keep saying I'm going to film it, but neither I or my wife can hold a camera still any more....

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
It does help, she lifts her wings like she wants a shower, but when she discovers its just the vaccum, it time to attack

Carey

Extraordinary
It does help, she lifts her wings like she wants a shower, but when she discovers its just the vaccum, it time to attack
For many years I had a sulfur crested, they are definitely different for sure, don't ask me why but even after all the bleeding fingers, torn shirts and years spent teaching my wife how to defuse his sneak attacks I really enjoyed his company. He was the only bird I have had that was 110 volt proof a fact he proved time and time again by biting through extension cords...lol Yes angel was touchy about showers too as I recall and would generally find something to hide under. Angel gave me all kinds of ideas for renders and stories with no end of exacerbation for my wife...lol

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
:yeahthat: That is a good reminder from Ken.

He certainly does have some amazing birds!

Credits:

SBRM Parrots Vol 1 - Parrots of the World (Crimson Rosella) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Ohia Lehua by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Flinks Tree 5 by Flink at Renderosity
Flinks Tree 6 by Flink at Renderosity
Flinks Blossom Bushes 4 by Flink at Renderosity
Legend of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Crimson Beauties
Crimson Beauties.jpg