• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Carey

Extraordinary
image.jpeg

Fun With Tou's

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This Blue Point Siamese & Gang-Gang Cockatoo are great friends!

Credits:

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Siamese for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Parrots Vol 4 - Cockatoos of the World (Gang-Gang Cockatoo) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Potted Palm by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Cat & Dog Toys-Set 1 by perpetualrevision at Renderosity Free Stuff
ESSENTIALS VOLUME IX - AREA RUGS by FK Design at Renderosity
ESSENTIALS VOLUME 1 - Glass and Mirrors by FK Design at Renderosity
Curtains by Mike and Sharen Custer Sams 3D
Jaguarwoman's "Heritage Roses" by Dana Sitarzewski aka Jaguarwoman

Friends
Friends.jpg

Jan

Adventurous
Finally got to use Kens new Parrots of the World Vol4 with the updated parrots. Bit rusty in Poser Pro11 yet, but I am slowly remembering how to use after a long hiatus.
These are Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoos, male and female with a Pine Cone from props, enlarged to represent a Radiator Pine Tree cone. Background is Radiator Pine trees. These birds love these, I see them regularly from my place checking for cones in the Radiator Pine trees over the street. Love watching them fly with their languid wing beat, graceful actually and calling out to each other all the time in their family group.

I used two of ShaaraMuse's Driftwood props as my perch. Firefly Render, PoserPro11

Yellow-tailedBlackCockatoos1.jpg

'

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This bird is a true beauty!

Credits:

SBRM Parrots Vol 4 - Cockatoos of the World (Western Corella) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

3D Cliff Construction Set-Mediterranean Red Cliffs by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Overgrown Shelter by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Clump Flowers 2 by Judith & Traveler at RDNA
Flinks Blossom Bush 3 by Flink at Renderosity
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Public Domain Picture from pexels

Fantasy Flight
Fantasy Flight.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
More beauties!

Credits:

SBRM Parrots Vol 4 - Cockatoos of the World (Long-billed Corella) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Flinks Blossom Bushes 2 by Flink at Renderosity
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Folkvangar is Enchanted by Veronica Atanacio (aka folkvangar) at Renderosity

Fly On the Wings Of A Dream
Fly On the Wings Of A Dream.jpg

Jan

Adventurous
Like this image a lot. Chuckles to myself - in real life those beautiful cherry blossoms would not stand a chance with these birds lol
Which software do you render in, Poser or DAZ?