• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Speaking of DoF I just ran across this Firefly render from 2015 on an old HD while looking something entirely different.
I kind of cheated a little with the wings and duplicated the bee and then turned off everything except the wings and put them farther back to be in the DOF area to get the fluttering effect. Nice work on the above really love the wings in the 2nd one!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
in Carrara

DauberNest.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
most of my poser 3, through 10 renders were burned and then buried and I strongly suggest that anyone running into them on line to back away carefully and overt your eyes...lol Then there was those years I thought I was an animator, my name had to be changed and now I have to have 24 hour round the clock rubber room protection.....

Carey

Extraordinary
sometimes a cheat is as good as a walk, least it is the only way I ever got to first base...lol great render!

Kerya

Brilliant
I still love the Flock Formations ... they are easy to add and do add something to a picture (my opinion).

Meeting At The Bridge

Love is in the air? Kind of ... ;o)
Anyway, she is the splash of colour he needs in his world.

Rendered with PP2014

Credits:
Evo Girl - Netherworks
Droid - Anton Kisiel
SBRM Flock Formations - Ken Gilliland
SkyBridge - Kibarreto
Stinger - Kibarreto
Easy Environments Top of the World - Flipmode
MeetingAtTheBridgeX.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG, does that ever bring back memories . . .

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find . . . .

That one hit wonder was recorded back in 1968, and I used to walk around humming it all the time. ~roflmao~

Carey

Extraordinary
woke up with that song in my head this morning, hadn't heard it years, had to go find it, but then I wondered, who says time goes forward?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
woke up with that song in my head this morning, hadn't heard it years, had to go find it, but then I wondered, who says time goes forward?
Well, thanks to your render, I'm going to be humming it for days. :D