• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Carey

Extraordinary
image.jpeg

First Snow

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YIKES Ken! Really?!?!? Not sure I could handle that sort of weather, except maybe when on vacation, and spending the day in the hotel's pool. ~shakes head~

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
. * faints*
Yup, and we're not at the "hot" part of the day yet... all the hummingbirds and goldfinches are perched at the base of our pond next to the waterfall where they're getting the mist. On the plus side, a dark-eyed junco showed up yesterday which is one of the harbingers of Fall and cooler weather.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
It reached 100 in my office in the shade. I found out that it was cooler to close the window and run the fan, than to run the fan with the window open.

And just to add to the fun, it seems to be the kind of heat where all the bugs come out of the woodwork. (Shoo!)

Carey

Extraordinary
Well, now that you remind me, I suppose a cross-post is appropriate here.
Using my toonified Fawkes. The original 2011 version used the unmodified version. That one is over in the 'Just Wanted to Post an Image' thread.

View attachment 64376
It has been very entertaining and an honor to watch your work get better and better

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I don't do well without a computer & mine went to the shop on Monday! Just got it back last night. So far it is working, but it has a loaner video card for now. At least I have some finished art that I can post, while I wait for my video card to be shipped.

Credits:

HiveWire Tiger by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW White Tigers for the HiveWire Tiger by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Peacock: Variants (Leucistic Peacock) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art & CGCubed at HiveWire3D
Fox Morph by Sparky at PhilosophersEgg

Wisteria by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Flinks Tree by Flink at Renderosity
Twisted Tree by Bijan_Studio at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Upturned Winter Boats by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Frozen Lake by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Frozen Natural Riverbank by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Fantasy Mystic by vanda51 - Vanda Mata at Renderosity
Public Domain Picture from pxhere

Last of the Fall Leaves
Last of the Fall Leaves.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
I don't do well without a computer & mine went to the shop on Monday! Just got it back last night. So far it is working, but it has a loaner video card for now. At least I have some finished art that I can post, while I wait for my video card to be shipped.

Credits:

HiveWire Tiger by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW White Tigers for the HiveWire Tiger by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Peacock: Variants (Leucistic Peacock) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art & CGCubed at HiveWire3D
Fox Morph by Sparky at PhilosophersEgg

Wisteria by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Flinks Tree by Flink at Renderosity
Twisted Tree by Bijan_Studio at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Upturned Winter Boats by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Frozen Lake by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Frozen Natural Riverbank by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Fantasy Mystic by vanda51 - Vanda Mata at Renderosity
Public Domain Picture from pxhere

Last of the Fall Leaves
View attachment 64573
I can't point at the reason, but I really like this, love the tigers dress.....

This is a very special artwork to me that I created in honor of the Goffin's Cockatoo I used to have. I call this "Companions". For a long time, about eleven or twelve years, he was my best and often only true friend. He had a stroke or something then started having constant severe seizures about ten years ago. He had to go to someone who could take better care of his special needs because I was having enough trouble at the time taking care of my own. I still miss him terribly. Rendered lovingly in Poser Superfly.

Credits:

SBRM Parrots of the World Vol 4: Cockatoos of the World by Ken Gilliland of Hivewire3D
Parrot Playpen by Ken Gilliland of Hivewire3D
SBRM Parrot Cage by Ken Gilliland (I think it came from Daz though and I put my own Superfly mats on it)
Parrot Swing by PerpetualRevision (in Free Stuff because she is so awesome!)
D9S Angie morphs for La Femme and D9S Myla textures for La Femme by Dream9Studios (that's me!) of Renderosity
Biscuits Vela Hair by Biscuits of Renderosity with Dream Hair Biscuits Superfly mats by Dream9Studios of Renderosity
Small Room 3 by Santuziy78 of Renderosity
Dynamic T-Shirt for La Femme by ShaaraMuse3D of Renderosity (texture and material on shirt is my own)

d9s-co_companions.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
An excellent and very touching image. Its hard to image losing my citron, Elsa (who has been with me for 25 yrs now).