• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes I noticed that when I was searching to see who originally recorded it, because I couldn't remember offhand.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I posted earlier versions of both of these over in the Just wanted to Post an image thread. But I've finalized them both, and they both use some of Ken's products. (The first volume's cover has a bunch of the flock formations, but that one is unchanged from the version posted in the other thread.)

The one on the left has the new owls. And also that's Ken's Pond environment masquerading as Black Lake.
In the one on the right, I just gave a Basiisk a topknot.

Redos.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
I'll take "Thanks" any way I can get it, though I really have to wonder about the sincerity of your thanks....lol Course the last time someone was really sincere with me, well I was 12 and my father thanked me for not giving my measles to him....Thanks for the great comment!

Whoops, I forgot to post this one too! This one uses the wonderful parrot toy by Perpetualrevision which I'm so honored that I got to test out and play with! :D These Galahs enjoyed it too it would seem. I call this one "Birds of Play". Rendered in Superfly. That's Ken's old Parrot Cage that I got years ago from that other place with updated Superfly materials. Ah, I miss having playful parrots in my home, even the noise. :)
d9s-co_birds-of-play.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Whoops, I forgot to post this one too! This one uses the wonderful parrot toy by Perpetualrevision which I'm so honored that I got to test out and play with! :D These Galahs enjoyed it too it would seem. I call this one "Birds of Play". Rendered in Superfly. That's Ken's old Parrot Cage that I got years ago from that other place with updated Superfly materials. Ah, I miss having playful parrots in my home, even the noise. :)

Really nice!

Carey

Extraordinary
Anne and the lovebird

have not played with my puppy yet, still trying to get all my upgrades for birds into the matrix...This would be so much easier if I weren't just a battery...Ran out of red pills, got plenty of white rabbits to follow, just out of red pills...lol fun render