• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Pure White Dove
Pure as Doves 101z.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Dragonflies & Damselflies make a beautiful accent or subject of renders.

Credits

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Vivid Dancer) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix Waterfowl Vol 3 - Swans of the World (Mute Swan) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Shorebirds - Wading Birds (Snowy Egret) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Duck Pond by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Water Lily Garden by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Beauty at the Pond

View attachment 31901
wonderfully done!

Hornet3d

Wise
I did a render of Ken's Golden Eagle, and it's become almost a 'signature' bird I put in any art with a big sky that I've done since!
and of course, the lizards nearly always get their day!

Such a complex render, my machine would really struggle with this amount in a scene. It does make for a scene where there is so much to take in and enjoy....I love it.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Hornet3d just an FYI... not ALL this was in the scene of Poser at the same time....tell you a secret... I SAVE the camera and lights for the scene I've set up my figures for (in this case, only Dusk and horse were in one pz3) - then in a separate pz3, I set up the scenery/background things (that tree branch was a png rendered as while back) and do small test renders...I save out, increase the size to go with my already rendered Dusk and horse...and see if the background works for my figures...then I make any adjustments in poser to it, and render a final HUGE background image.... so you see....tricks of the trade! ;) Saves on my machine resources! (once a human is loaded, with all the morphs, clothing etc. my poser files can be around 50, maybe 100 mb! So it's safer to do the scenery separate.

Hornet3d

Wise
@Hornet3d just an FYI... not ALL this was in the scene of Poser at the same time....tell you a secret... I SAVE the camera and lights for the scene I've set up my figures for (in this case, only Dusk and horse were in one pz3) - then in a separate pz3, I set up the scenery/background things (that tree branch was a png rendered as while back) and do small test renders...I save out, increase the size to go with my already rendered Dusk and horse...and see if the background works for my figures...then I make any adjustments in poser to it, and render a final HUGE background image.... so you see....tricks of the trade! ;) Saves on my machine resources! (once a human is loaded, with all the morphs, clothing etc. my poser files can be around 50, maybe 100 mb! So it's safer to do the scenery separate.

Ohh like that technique, thanks for the information, I must give that a try.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Thoth is the Egyptian god of writing, magic, wisdom, and the moon. He was one of the most important gods of ancient Egypt alternately said to be self-created or born of the seed of Horus from the forehead of Set.

and it all would never of happened if he had stuck with his original idea of a Pelican Head!
Rendered in Carrara for the Carrara Challenge currently on.. used Ken's Pelican & Ibis