• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Which is EXACTLY why I called it a monkey hug, because it's the monkey that's giving the hug. ;)

Carey

Extraordinary
but its a chicken getting hugged (I'd rather hug a chicken than a monkey :p)
Which is EXACTLY why I called it a monkey hug, because it's the monkey that's giving the hug. ')

Now listen you two, now I made this and have a great deal of experience with both Cockatoo hugs as well as rather large Macaw hugs, I am even known in some dark corners as the one and only "Chicken Talker" and I tell you The monkey and the rooster are hugging each other....lol I got the idea from you tube while watching a monkey and rooster playing, well the monkey was playing, the rooster wasn't too happy about having its feathers pulled out...lol thanks for joining in the fun

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like birdy hugs as long as they don't come with a bite, Cocky's (and I'm assuming Macaws would be much worse) hurt something fierce :D

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I've been having fun with Ken's Kiwi! They are so amazing! And they give me another opportunity to use the moths from New Zealand. Here are the great HiveWire products I used to create this scene:

Songbird ReMix Kiwis (Okarito Kiwi_F) by Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Puiri Moth) by Ken Gilliland
Australian Vol I (Pallid Cuckoo) by Ken Gilliland

Mud Hole by Fab3D & Lisa's Botanicals
Perpetuity for Fallen Tree by Lisa's Botanicals
Moss by Lisa's Botanicals

Amidst the Ferns
View attachment 3557
Wow! @Flint_Hawk first time I've seen this one. Very nicely done!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
It's Official
After 149,848 votes, the Australian magpie pips the ibis and laughing kookaburra in the Guardian Australia/BirdLife Australia poll after weeks of controversy, a powerful owl voting hack and a strong #teambinchicken social media push.

but the Magpie has come out on top!.... swooooop
the bin chicken came 2nd!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm glad the Magpie won out, to me its very Aussie. I was horrified the Tip Turkey even got a look in!