• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
My test render turned out well enough to post as art so here it is...

KiwiBurrow.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I've been having fun with Ken's Kiwi! They are so amazing! And they give me another opportunity to use the moths from New Zealand. Here are the great HiveWire products I used to create this scene:

Songbird ReMix Kiwis (Okarito Kiwi_F) by Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Puiri Moth) by Ken Gilliland
Australian Vol I (Pallid Cuckoo) by Ken Gilliland

Mud Hole by Fab3D & Lisa's Botanicals
Perpetuity for Fallen Tree by Lisa's Botanicals
Moss by Lisa's Botanicals

Amidst the Ferns
Amidst the Ferns.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Kiwi lays the largest egg in relation to their body size of any species of bird in the world. The egg may reach 1/4 of the mother’s weight.

Songbird ReMix Kiwis (Southern Brown Kiwi_F) by Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Hercules Moth) by Ken Gilliland

Fallen Tree by Christopher Creek Art, Sarsa, Lisa's Botanicals
Greens for Fallen Tree by Lisa's Botanicals

Motherly Love
Motherly Love.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Kiwi hiss and do bill-snaps in threatening situations. These Variants are freebies for the Songbird ReMix Kiwis, at Ken's site.

Songbird ReMix Kiwis (Little Spotted Kiwi-Light Variant & White Variant) by Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Puiri Moth) by Ken Gilliland

Border Dispute-Kiwi Style
Border Dispute-Kiwi Style.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful work as always...I assume you were testing for Ken as you got these wonderful renders out so quickly.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I had a sneaking suspicion that you might. I would imagine that quite a few CA's would love to have you test...