• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Szark

Awesome
Thanks Pen, Yeah I have tested products for the DAZ3D store before and found issues that Q&A missed, many times.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
FlintHawk has been my tester for a last 5-6 years... a 'tough as nails' tester and does great art to boot with my birds... that's a winning combo in my book :)

I'll second that! Gorgeous images

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Ken's Kiwi works well in Carrara as do his other birds I have :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
But...but...there's no pellycans in NZ! Who pinched our kiwi?!! Is nothing sacred?!!! That's just not cricket!!!!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Mmmm, but I can see an ibis behind that pellycan, nope, I fink the Aussies pinched our kiwi!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
There's a cricket ball in the image??? Who can tell with all the rocks and such. I did notice the wagon wheel though. ;)