• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Carey

Extraordinary
:3 Oh god, don't get me started on birds (or pets in general) We'll be here all day XD I have a small zoo :p
Maybe we should have a place in the forum for bragging and other wise tall telling about our pets, lord knows I could set ears ringing about mine...lol

Carey

Extraordinary

I stood before my sixth grade class and proudly proclaimed, " See, me and ma paw paw, well we caught a hundred dang cat fish long as my two arms on spring break this year..." The teacher grabbed me by the ear and dragged me to the principals office.. "He is at it again." She cried...

The Principal winked at the teacher, thinking he had a great way to pass on the value of truth...."Son, I went camping on spring break, one morning a bear tore into my tent and just as he was about to tear me apart a little pug came out of the woods and killed that bear dead..." Now son would you believe such a story?

" Why certainly", I jumped up and exclaimed, "You see that is my dog and that is the third bear he has done killt, dragged home and buried in the back yard, this year alone..."

Still got that dog, well his great grand son, crossed him with my prized fighting rooster...

Stezza

Dances with Bees

feeding flock formations :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I feel sorry for the owners of those 2 cars, or should I say "former" owners of those 2 cars.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
these lizardz looked so neat I had to purchase them, but I am just not a Lizard or dinosaur person so I had no idea what to do with it, this is the one and only idea...lol
Well, when Ken comes out with his Ants pack, then you'll have lots of ideas for the lizard. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

I was very happy to see that Ken Gilliland created the California Chrome silk-colors for his new conversion of his
racing tack, even down to the yellow saddle blanket with the number four on it that this horse wore at Santa Anita.
To get the reins of the bridle hanging straight down, I did bring in a second copy of the bridle and made the head part
invisible then dialed the reins into the position I wanted, and rendered… "Attaching it" later via Photoshop post-work.

Note Ken Gilliland's lizard on the ground below the bushes. :)

I also added two of Ken's beautiful birds… Forgive me I can't tell you the name of this bird… I have dozens pre-rendered and
shame on me... I don't always make note of their names. I even spent a good hour going through his bird packages
in my run time trying to find the bird to name it… And although I have all of them (and this is probably why)
I couldn't find this specific beautiful bird again… Sorry! @Ken Gilliland - Help?

Flint_Hawk told me... the American Redstart from Cool and Unusual Birds 3... fixed on my page too. :)

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary