• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Very dramatic scene Carey!

You've done a wonderful job on this tparo!

Sorry I'm so far behind commenting everyone. I love the variey & beauty of all of your scenes.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
It is so much fun to be able to add a moon to my skies so easily! And there are so many phases of the moon to select from! Thank you George for creating these! They really add to the scenes with Ken's moths.

Credits:

Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Fire Mountain Skies by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Mariamne's Giant Flag Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Tall Grass by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Curious Proliferation by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

Moon Over The Mountain

Moon Over The Mountain.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
It is so much fun to be able to add a moon to my skies so easily! And there are so many phases of the moon to select from! Thank you George for creating these! They really add to the scenes with Ken's moths.

Credits:

Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Fire Mountain Skies by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Mariamne's Giant Flag Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Tall Grass by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Curious Proliferation by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

Moon Over The Mountain

View attachment 31348
I am loving this, well done!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Lovely images guys!
@tparo beautiful image with the gull and the Clarette Rose set!
@Carey Great looking cranes !!
@Flint_Hawk OMG!! So gorgeous !! I wish there was a love button!

A Humm Among The Purple
AR Poser.jpg

Products Used:
SongBird Remix's Humming Birds of the Americas, Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, A Curious Prolifteration, BG image is from my yard.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Lovely images guys!
@tparo beautiful image with the gull and the Clarette Rose set!
@Carey Great looking cranes !!
@Flint_Hawk OMG!! So gorgeous !! I wish there was a love button!

A Humm Among The Purple
View attachment 31442
Products Used:
SongBird Remix's Humming Birds of the Americas, Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, A Curious Prolifteration, BG image is from my yard.

STUNNING ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you for your comments Carey, Miss B, NA!

Your new flowers are so very beautiful NA! And your art, with them, is breathtaking!

Mininessie your work is adorable & so well done! Love it!
Thanks Flint!! I rather like DOF in Poser as you can layer render!! The bird is a separate render from the BG =) Your's too!! I need to figure out how to get more than one of them in there though and not have my machine thow a fit with the poser unimesh!!