• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Observing the observer...
observatory - new telescope T.jpg

Szark

Awesome
The very sad part is we have reached the end of Pets, there will be no more, puppies or kittens, no more birds, we are at that age where we are down to almost our last round up.. But we have enough memories to see us through....Thanks every one for the kinds thoughts....

My condolences Carey. Christine and I lost our last dog back in '12. For two years we debated on getting more and then came the realisation that we weren't getting any younger we decided to get 2 more close together and to be our last. Photography by ItiseyeMeeSzark on DeviantArt

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I love your Play Time at My House Carey, but what sad, sad news about your dog! Sending my sympathy!

What an awesome creation Szark! So realistic & well done!

That's a fun render Stezza!

Great idea Rae134!

Very clever seachnasaigh!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I created this picture just for fun!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Frogs of the World Vol. 3 (Western Spadefoot Toad ) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Mariamne's Giant Flag Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Greens for Fallen Tree by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Moss by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
A Curious Proliferation by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Watch Your Step
Watch Your Step1.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Although the Panamanian Gold Toad resembles a Poison Dart Frog it is truly a toad.

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Frogs of the World Vol. 3 (Panamanian Gold Toad) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Mariamne's Giant Flag Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Curious Grass and Vines by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Moss by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

This Seats Taken
This Seats Taken.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

The blue collard lizard can run on two legs and it's hilarious! I read somewhere they can go up to 15 miles per hour!

Picked up Ken's environment today and am very impressed with it!

Hmm I'm getting a broken link on the image. Here is the file: http://anniemation.com/blue-collard.gif

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, will have to check with Alisa, but I think this forum doesn't support animations. I could be wrong Janet, so I'll check the FAQs and see if it states something specific.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lisa's the one to ask if you can't find the answer, Miss B, but I don't think you can attach a video directly.

I'd suggest putting it on another site and linking, Janet. It came through in the email for the post

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well it's not a "video" as such Alisa, it's just an animated GIF file. I remember Rich/RAMWolff asking about it because his avatar used to have a small animation (the eyes blinking I think) but it doesn't work here.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So sorry for your loss @Carey Never an easy thing losing a pet. They become family.

Beautiful renders! Flint I love the vibrancy of yours!

I will look into gif support. (writing it down) :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ah, didn't notice it was an animated gif. :). Thanks, Lisa!

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Just saw this-- wow--! Absolutely stunning.
Now I need those dahlias...
This is the Madagascar Sunset Moth! It's as beautiful as any butterfly!

Only products from HiveWire3D were used-

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 by Ken Gilliland
Black Headed Weaver modified to be a Madagascar Fody by Ken Gilliland

Dahlia by Lisa's Botanicals
EveningGrandure by PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Madagascar Sunset
View attachment 26623