• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

ibr_remote

Adventurous
I don't check in here very often, but I'll try to add Japanese freebie announcements as and when they pop up. ( There's a different thread for this, right ? Oh dear, how forgetful I'm getting....)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hiya :)

LOL, no, this is the thread - so add anything that's within our TOS here :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive Rob. Are you the same Rob that does all of the freebie lists over at Daz?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome, Rob :) I meant to delete the other thread so moved these 3 posts here.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
On the page linked, there's a link to the download page. Momilita is also on that download page

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Down on the page, below the hand, there's a line that has the word "download" in it, and a little gift box to the right of it. That will take you to the download page :)