• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

ibr_remote

Adventurous
These are the links which I monitor ( on my own blog) for updates and freebie announcements, in case you want to check them out yourselves:-

<note from Alisa - blog is no longer available, just look at links here, please>

Last edited by a moderator:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Thanks! I've been meaning to check out a lot of the Japanese stuff, but always got distracted. It's nice to see a link that is monitored.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Already welcomed you back in January :)

Thanks for this - really appreciate all your links over the years to freebies from the amazing Japanese artists - glad to have this link

3dOutlaw

Some updates I found from sites on (and not on) the list:
  1. For Scampixie Pranx owners, new table tennis clothes: Table-Tennis Clothes for Scampixie Pranx
  2. V4 Character settings from Nature3D/wing-Ao: Nature ! マイキャラ作り 3回目(パラメータ)
  3. Candy at the Ultrawoman blog uploaded to Sharecg a new Masked Rider for V4: ShareCG - candy's Gallery
  4. tofusan made an Anime head (morph) for G3F: This one is not on the list. It is on Pixiv (google: tofusan pixiv). There is nsfw stuff on Pixiv, and on this account, so I am not linking it...but its a nice head morph.
  5. niseisya made a "steak set" (yes, steak meals on a plate) for poser: This one is not on the list. It is on Pixiv (google: niseisya pixiv). There is nsfw stuff on Pixiv, so I am not linking it.

3dOutlaw

My bad, thanks for the heads up!

Tofusan has a new Iray skin shader set on his Pixiv site, which is nsfw. Not sure if/when it will make it to his ShareCG.