• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos use# 7361747 released:

Head Morph for G9 (JP Girl Saeko)

It is a head morph that I made by wanting to play with G9 without using money in a trial.
Make Actor/Head/People/kaos/Saeko 100%.At the same time, Saeko Eyes will also be turned on.
You can use Base Feminine either on or off, but I have it on.
it's a bonus. it's for facial expressions.
Pose Controls/Head/Brow/kaos/Brows Up-Down is also included.

Download here
JP Girl Saeko.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant

Slip for G9

dForce Only

I do not know much about G9 yet, but I will distribute it for the first time.If you give us feedback on your use, we will make use of it for future fixes.
I'm not sure if I want to erase the morph that is automatically generated by Transfer, but I have left it as it is.(Actor/Adjusutment folder)

In addition, since I have not purchased such as morphs collection of G9, the correspondence of it will be in the future.

Download here
SlipG9.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant
aemi1970 Use #1334157 released:

A number of hero and superhero props etc... They can be found at ShareCG under Aemi1970.

Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya Use #1037660 Released:

Props for POSER Retro Vending Machine (HAMBURGER)

The 3rd retro vending machine "Hamburger" has been completed!With this, you will have "Retro Vending machine Gosanke" along with "Udon / soba" and "Toast sandwich".2 kinds of hamburgers (plain and cheeseburger), boxes and pasting paper are also added.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.(← I don't need 2.)

OneDrive

Wizzard

Brilliant

JKPants3A for G9 (dForce) Test

There are few clothes to use the G9, and it is troublesome to Auto-Fit for the G8F one by one, so I converted it as for the G9, but please understand that it is still a test version.
Movement Morph for G8F is left as it is, but I think that there are those that can be used and those that can not be used.
We would like to improve it in the future, but we are still at the stage of repeated understanding of the structure of the G9.

Download here
JKPants3AG9.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amamiya Use #18367827 released:
An update of the bandage bikini, ar ShareCG for your convieniance. Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant

G9 (dForce) is on Facebook. (Open adult onsie)

Depending on the pose, simulation with the hood off is prone to explosion.Please devise the simulation setting.

Download here
KigurumiG9.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant

【Update】Costume for G9(dForce)
I changed the mesh of the hood because it is easy to explode when it is taken off.Growing Up was also a little supported.

Download here
KigurumiG9.rar

overwrite standing files, and tada, no more 500 gallon hoods. Cheers

Thank you for sharing these links! I'll definitely check them out for updates and freebies. Appreciate your effort in keeping everyone informed.