• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant
hideout Use # 1060847 released:

【Teppo no 2】
As a result of working without knowing vaguely, it became something vague.Shape other is suitable.To be honest, I do not know well about guns.pakyun, pakyun.
Since it is a setup including the shader for Firefly of Poser, it seems that the display of various places is greatly different in other software.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.

公開

It is in the "KLOG-19" folder.

Wizzard

Brilliant

There is no progress in particular from the last time, such as a little craft tools...The desk was diverted from the examination room.
As a result of working without knowing vaguely, it became something vague.The shape and others are suitable (especially the cutter knife is wrong)Since it is set up including Poser's Firefly shader, it seems that the display of various places is greatly different in other software.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.

公開

In the CRAFTWORK folder

Wizzard

Brilliant

[something like a headgear]

I don't really know what this is, I think it would be a headgear thing.The item is not R18, I wonder if the picture you posted is applicable.Since it is a setup including the shader for Firefly of Poser, it seems that the display of various places is greatly different in other software.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.

公開

Wizzard

Brilliant
Sanzi Sannzi Use # 842783 released:

Ver2__飾り棚棚(Ver2_DisplayShelf)

It is 3zi_ decorative shelf (3ZI_DISPLAYSHELF) which was created with reference to Chinese Miku for the New Year's gift in the 2022 New Year's blog post, but there were no flowers in two vases.
I thought that it would be good if I put flowers on hand, but there was a feeling of half-heartedness, and it was heartbreak.
I thought it was a good day and Ver2__ decoration shelf (ver2_displayshelf) I tried to build it by adding it variously.
If you like, please from My blog.
三次のCGトリックアート Ver2__飾り棚(Ver2_DisplayShelf)

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya Use #1037660 Released:

Red Phoenix (POSER figure Red Baron)

POSER figure "Red Baron" is completed!
I also made various weapons, but the Electrigger and Baron Beam used POSER's procedural shaders for the materials, and unfortunately they were not reproduced in DAZ Studio_Other than that, I wonder if it can be used in DAZ ....
It is in the usual OneDrive, so please ~ if you are okay.

OneDrive

Wizzard

Brilliant
hideout Use # 1060847 released: A Lot!

【Fox Mask】

It is a prop that I made for the cover creation of the E ○ book vending machine.Because it is a specification that the cover can not be seen, it is a memorial service.There is no string or detail in the OK thing if you can use the front.I am using M4 for V4 for the image of the thumbnail, but please do not mind.Since it is a setup including the shader for Firefly of poser, it seems that the display of various places is greatly different in other software.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.

公開
It is in the "kitsunemen" folder

【Book_Vender】

A vending machine that deals mainly with books.
It took me a lot of time to make 12 covers of the sample, but I finally made it a mosaic, so I felt a sense of futility.Since the PSD template is in the texture folder, please change it as much as possible.It seems that it was quite troublesome to make such a thing because I had not made a picture before.i thought that i should make a memorial service in the future because it was a great deal.
Since it is a setup including the shader for Firefly of Poser, it seems that the display of various places is greatly different in other software.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.

公開

It is in the "book_vender" folder.

【Toumi Thresher】

I don't even know why I made this myself.The item is not R18, but the picture you posted is applicable.Since it is a setup including the shader for Firefly of Poser, it seems that the display of various places is greatly different in other software.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.

公開

It is in the "Toumi" folder.

Wizzard

Brilliant

Book_vender add-on for some reason special handshake set.The character of the sign can be changed freely in the PSD file of the texture.there's no way to fall...

公開

It is in the "book_vender_addon" folder.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya Use #1037660 Released:

Props White Post (Noxious Books Collection Box)

If there is a god to buy, there is a god to throw away!(←?)
...So, it is a "white post" that I made involuntarily after seeing hideout's "vending machine".I wonder if this is possible(?The materials I collected a few years ago were useful.It is a substitute that I do not know how to use well even if I made it, but it is placed in the usual OneDrive, so how about one if you want?(っ I feel like I said the same thing several times before ...)

OneDrive

I'm the only one who wants to make something like this clearly.if you miss this, you'll never get it again, danna!

Wizzard

Brilliant

Public Shower room
This is a very simple shared shower room.
The setup includes shaders for Poser's Firefly, so other software may show various parts very differently. Copyright disclaimer CC0.

OneDrive

You can find it in the "Public Shower Room" folder.

Wizzard

Brilliant

【Unisex_NeckRing】

[Such as prop of Picnic_table]

[Hairpins]

I'm going to throw away things that came out in a little library arrangement.

公開