• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya Use #1037660 Released:

Knit hat for Nia ☆Mii

I tried to make a knit hat for Niah ☆ Mii.
.Since it was a great deal, I added 2 other knitted hats and tried to set it.
Next week is said to be a cold snap, how about one?(い No, it's not real and useful ...)
It is up to the usual OneDrive.

OneDrive

Wizzard

Brilliant
hideout Use # 1060847 released:

Poser for examination room open set.

There has been no progress from the last time and it is about adding 3 cardboard boxes.The layout is appropriate, so please change it.Since the polygons are turned over in some places, use shaders etc. (this is not necessary for Poser renderers).
Because the curtains are hidden and there, failed.
Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright Waiver Modification Redistribution Sale free full CC0 compliance.

公開

Bwldrd

Admirable
hideout Use # 1060847 released:

Poser for examination room open set.

There has been no progress from the last time and it is about adding 3 cardboard boxes.The layout is appropriate, so please change it.Since the polygons are turned over in some places, use shaders etc. (this is not necessary for Poser renderers).
Because the curtains are hidden and there, failed.
Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright Waiver Modification Redistribution Sale free full CC0 compliance.

公開
Lol.. you beat me to posting them almost every time ;D
Thank you for the postings.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Just trying to keep people apprised of the new stuff.
Shinteo Use # 501619, has a patreon where the free ones are posted, after a few weeks.
Lots of anime and game chara. Giving an option of "pay for" for the impatient.

Bwldrd

Admirable
Just a heads up, hideout has updated the examination room, as the original file was missing some of the props. If you downloaded early, you should get the updated file.

Bwldrd

Admirable
hideout User # 1060847 has now also release a hospital room. (Google translation to follow)

Poser's settlement set
It is a simple open set for Poser who can only be used for yourself.Two curtains and closed are hidden.The opposite wall uses a group of Poser.The lifting bed does not make it fine.Linens could not work well.It is possible to hide the wall or the like for Poser's Firefly render.I do not make the toilet, and the view outside the window with a picture was led after the image.Poser11Pro only verification.D | Returned up for S and distribution etc. Free.Copyright Abandonment Modification Redistribution Sales Freedom Freedom CC0.

It is in the HOSPITAL_Room folder.

It may be better to have +10 percentage because the size is small overall.It seems like a closed curtain is also displayed.

Poser Hospital Room by hideout.

Wizzard

Brilliant

hideout Use # 1060847 released:​

【ATM】 (Reading: A・T-M)

Only setup for Firefly of Poser It seems that the display of various places is different in other software.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.I want to be careful about fraud in these days when it is hard to understand something.

公開

Bwldrd

Admirable
hideout User # 1060847 (pixiv) has released a UAR (Assault Rifle) for poser. (Google translate follows)

[Tatsuo] (for Poser)
As a result of working without being vaguely, I have become a vague something. Shape others are appropriate. For now, for DAZ M4.There is no others only in.

Since it is setup including shader for Poser's Firefly, other software seems to be different. Poser 11 Pro only verification.

Returned up for S and distribution etc. Free.Copyright Abandonment Modification Redistribution Sales Freedom CC0.

UAR

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amamiya Use #18367827 released:
dForce Apron Set

The promotion did not make it in time, but I will distribute it because I packed it.
All of them are simple, but there are 3 kinds.I also put morph for adults for people per 2 events w

This is the best app I have ever used.
Please note that there is a possibility of modification at a later date because dForce settings are ambiguous or can be properly done

[DS]dForceApronSet.zip ([DS]dForceApronSet.zip) ダウンロード | DAZ用の | uploader.jp

Wizzard

Brilliant

hideout Use # 1060847 released:​

[sunshade or something like a sunshade]
As a result of working without knowing vaguely, it became something vague.Shape other is suitable.
Since it is a setup including Poser's Firefly shader, it seems that the display of various places in other software is different.Poser11Pro only verified.Set up and distribute for D/S, etc. freely.Copyright waiver Modification Redistribution Free sale CC0.

公開

It is in the "with_sunshade" folder.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya Use #1037660 Released:

Nio☆Mii for Stajan
The stajan for the Niah ☆ Mii that I showed you last time was completed.Set of sneakers, baseball cap with stajan.In addition, I also set this previous hair and teeth with Omake.(し Is there a person who wants ...?)
This time I was able to enjoy making while rolling derailment.I uploaded it to my usual OneDrive, so please play if you like.

OneDrive

Be advised, Onedrive altered their access policies, Yiu have to be logged in to access. Good luck Cheers