• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Stezza

Dances with Bees
trying out some of the HDRIs in Carrrara .. thanks :inverted:

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos user #7361747 released:

[Update distribution] Expression morph for G8.1F

If you have already installed it, please delete the data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female 8_1/Morphs/kaos/Expressions folder first.
There are morphs that have been added or deprecated.
Please use it freely except for sale and redistribution.Please use it at your own risk.

Download from here

G8.1FExpressionMorph.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya Use #1037660 Released:

Turtleneck sweater version2 for Nia☆Mii

The Old Days (See time stamp, 2009!)I have updated the turtleneck sweater for Nia ☆ Mii which I produced to version 2!
I love this game so much!!!!!!!!!!!I think that it became easier to use than the old version.
It is placed in the usual OneDrive, so please bring it by all means if you are interested.

OneDrive

Wizzard

Brilliant
Sanzi Sannzi Use #842783 released and updated:

(1/18) 3zi_ Display shelf (3zi_displayshelf) inconvenience was corrected and re-up.I think that if you can overwrite saved those already downloaded.We will take care of you, but thank you.

I uploaded a blog post with an annual red envelope this year.
It is a decorative shelf with red plum used in the picture.
If you like, please from My blog below.

三次のCGトリックアート 2022年明けましておめでとうございます。(お年玉付き)

Wizzard

Brilliant
Hideout use #1060847 released:

TFT Modoki prop set (for Poser).The contents are microphone, stand, queue box, headphones, maracas, background image, and scene file.This is the only way to do it, so is it for solo vocals as it is?

CC0 Modified redistribution Free sale - copyright waiver.
OneDrive

So happy Hideout was back neglected to verify the DL link. Might be a one off or temporarily down. I'll check frequently till verified.
Sorry for any frustration.

Last edited:

Wizzard

Brilliant
Hideout "fixed the link" Now it points to the complete downloadable content available.

hideoutAuthor

I can not see why.

公開

Download the ZIP file in the mic_equipment folder

Wizzard

Brilliant
Niseisya Use #1037660 Released:

Props Chocolate for POSER
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, it is 1 day early, but it is props "chocolate" for POSER.As you can see, I modeled it on the famous high-quality chocolate.
I uploaded it to my usual OneDrive, so how about one?

OneDrive

Now, the rest is to consume the real thing you bought for the materials!(laughter)