• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant

Yashiro Amamiya Use #18367827:​

[HDRI]0057:洋館01[360度背景]​

As usual, Butan took these images for me!
It seems to be inside the museum somehow. I guess this is also Fukaya.
Access through Pixiv

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos user #7361747 released:

【Update】 Sailor3hsa & Skirt4a

※ 8/18 Around 17: 55 I corrected some files.(There is no problem in use, but an error message appears.)

for G8F(G8.1F)
I packed Sailor3hsa and Skirt4a this time.This will abolish Skirt3.

If you have already installed it, sorry to trouble you, but please delete the Sailor3hsa folder in Clothing and introduce it.

Similarly, since you do not need Skirt 4, Skirt 4a, please delete each folder.
You do not need kaos/Skirt 4, Skirt 4a of the data folder, so please delete it.(If it is troublesome, there is no problem even if it is as it is)

dForce OnlyDownload from here

Sailor3HSa.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant

Yashiro Amamiya Use #18367827:​

[HDRI] 0059: Aquarium 02 [360 degree background]

It is an image that Burtan took as usual!
it's somewhere!
The water tank was taken large.

Access through Pixiv

Wizzard

Brilliant
Just a reminder thingy. Shinteo makes\converts figures from anime sources. These are usually good to high quality figures for Daz Studio.
On Piviv: user #501619 mostly safe for work if you stay with the downloads. The figures are available from the Patreon account ( Free items are on the left side, full listing via free tier )
I think they're also available from the DeviantArt account Shinteo.
I dropped this in here due to many people asking where I got the figures in a few of my renders.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Did you ever get left and right confused? my last post the downloads are listed on the right side under "Recent Posts" Under the image the link is "Downloads"
Sumimasen
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant

Sailor3HSa3 for G8F(G8.1F)

I fixed what I was worried about in Sailor3hsa.

dForce Only

1.Enjoy switching between scarves, Ribbon1 and Ribbon2.
If you change the color when using Ribbon1 or Ribbon2, the scarf will be displayed, so please apply Hide Scarf.

2.Sports Bra attached to JC Sailor comes to be worn.Download from here

Sailor3HSa3.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant
Candy user#1104232

Updated Ultraman Jonius bettre textures and refined face. Strangely, it is at the same page as the 2015 update. Hit Pixiv and re download if you wish.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant

G8. 1F for expression morph collection

I will distribute it because I organized the expression morph that was made around a smile.there are some subtle things
Please use it if you want.
Please use it freely except for sale and redistribution.Please use it at your own risk.

Download from here

G8.1FExpressionMorph.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant

aemi1970 Use # 1334167​

Triangular wooden horse set!!
I was able to make it DAZ somehow...
I have 2 new torturers, but I don't know what to do with them.

kokesi-goumon

Wizzard

Brilliant

aemi1970 Use # 1334167​

Please play...Comical wrestler
It is OBJ for G3M.i'm gonna have to wear it with auto-transfer....
Because it does not follow the crotch completely, I use the pelvis, left and right thigh in hiding

cmr

Wizzard

Brilliant

Sexy Apron for G8F(G8.1F)
dForce Only
Please use it freely except for sale and redistribution.Please use it at your own risk.
Download from here

Sexy Apron.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant
aemi1970 Use # 1334167

Jahi Sama Heppoko kit for G8F

sometimes, i'm going to challenge the fashion stuff....
There is a brown skin MAP for costumes, boots and G8F.

JAHY KIT