• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Bwldrd

Admirable
Can't say for absolute sure, but I believe he has been posting a couple of things on renderosity under the username Bandou. Last item was a dynamic dress for V4. At least the folder structure for it has hideout listed as a part of it.

Wizzard

Brilliant
niseisya use #1037660 released:

POSER Figure Man Dragola

It is a mandragora made for the material of the last juice pack.
It is an item that there is no way to use as usual, but please use it if you feel like because it was up to the usual OneDrive.

OneDrive

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos user #7361747 released:
YukataG8F 2021

If you have already installed People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/kaos/DFORCE/YUKATAG8FA, you should remove it and install this.I think the contents in the folder have changed.
dForce Only
It is how to use because I added Extra Obi.
Download from here

YukataG8F.rar

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amamiya Use #18367827
Has a T-shirt model, but it seems is looking for fellow modelers to "tweak" this to function properly. Drop in, hit your favourite translator, see if you want this or can help.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amamiya Use #18367827:
Released the corrected version of the dForce T-shirt. Check the Pixiv account for the DL link.
Cheers

cantonesejim

New-Bee
Hideout/Bandou's twitter went spammy then private too. lots of posts about earbuds since december.
Seems almost like they got hacked and just gave up.

Wizzard

Brilliant
A lot of Japanese 3d artists pretty much vanished, same with other artists. One friend was harrassed because he dinnae make exactly what they wanted for free. It got so bad he pulled everything and went incognito, stopping the wonderful props and figures he made.
Another, well.... family, life and paying work took over his time. And another was so badly treated she left the 3d world completely. A true shame as her props and images were exquisite.
A few young trolls destroyed things for everyone. A shame. Most of my talented friends, just life got busy, and the free time they had was redirected. Add to all that the current reccuring pandemic, (get innocculated the virus mutates from the un-innocculated.....) plus the fact we're all getting older.....

Take care and thanx for the hideout info Jim, greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant

niseisya use #1037660 released:​

Toa ☆ Mii water clothes set 2 Version2
I renovated my old work"Niah☆Mii swimsuit set 2" to version 2.By example in the heart of the chest morph correspondence of the☆Mii custom 3I have uploaded the usual
OneDrivehttps://onedrive.live.com/?id=2819950EB0953B56%212561&cid=2819950EB0953B56

Wizzard

Brilliant
Kaos user #7361747 released:

Sailor Skirt4a for G8F(G8.1F)
Pleats are easier to remain compared to Skirt 4.
In the future, I am going to make improvements based on 4a, so please delete 4 if you do not need it.Download from here

SailorSkirt4a.rar