• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Pixiv member Tofu-san member number 76789852 , has released a non-commercial use only T-shirt. It is for Daz Studio and is a dForce item.

ibr_remote

Adventurous

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Please note that the Hivewire3D forums - This Thread - is the only place I am adding information of Japanese freebies, as I find them. Others who come across Japanese creators with freebies for use in Poser and/or Daz Studio, please feel free to add to this thread.

Bwldrd

Admirable
Niseisya has released an update/alternate to robot Jeeg. Preview pictures and download links can be found on thier pixiv page.

Bwldrd

Admirable
Niseisya has released yet another robot Jeeg update to include what seems to be some effects and another figure with limited animatable destruction.
Preview pictures and download links can be found on thier pixiv page.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Please continue to check on the house and parts being constructed by Pixiv member 7361747 - he is adding inner contents as well. It is dor Daz Studio and is a modern and traditional mix of Japanese home.

Bwldrd

Admirable
Niseisya has released "amabie" figure.. don't ask me what it is as I'm unsure.. looks like some kind of 3 tailed mermaid bird. Anywho.. Details and download link on their Pixiv page per usual. :)

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Niseisya has released "amabie" figure.. don't ask me what it is as I'm unsure.. looks like some kind of 3 tailed mermaid bird. Anywho.. Details and download link on their Pixiv page per usual. :)

Amabie is a mythological creature which appears in times of extreme turmoil to guide humanity. Typically female, with long straight hair, 3 tails or hind limbs, a fish-like face.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
hideout has a scrub top and pants for v4 at pixiv

Tofu has a maid's outfit at pixiv and a set of scripts to do various actions in Daz Studio, at pixiv

Chaos has a doctor's outfit set 2 for G8F, at pixiv

Aemi1970 has quite a number releases over at Sharecg

Last edited: