• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Bwldrd

Admirable
Niseisya has released what look similar to the beam weapon & vehicles from some of the older godzilla movies. Preview pictures and download links can be found on thier pixiv page.

Bwldrd

Admirable
Correction.. That should read robot Jeeg, not Jeep. Lol.
沖 広大 has also released an addon for it, details and link on pixiv.

Last edited:

Kerya

Brilliant
"if you find a typo, you can keep it!" Congrats ... LOL

ibr_remote: any idea why I would need a google account to see the page for your link in the very first post of this thread?

Ishizaka

Inspired
Hi. Is there something i must do in order to be able to see blog from opening post from here?

Or it's closed and there is no centralized list with categories (like poserdazfreebies wiki, but dedicated to japanese creators) and instead just be sure to check posts in this thread?

Kerya

Brilliant
We don't have a blog. If you have posted to the thread, you should be subscribed to the thread. Depending on how you have set things up, you can get notices when someone posts.

We are talking about the first post of this thread, which has a link to a blogpost, which does not work ...

ibr_remote

Adventurous
EEK - my apologies to everyone. I closed that blog mentioned in opening post a long time ago, after Google "shut down" the Blogger service. Please just read the fresher updates here in Hivewire3D. I will only update my sightings of Poser freebies from Japanese creators here (and to a lesser extent Japanese freebies for Daz Studio - because I don't use it as much).

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Member by name of Chaos at Pixiv,net has uploaded their stackable Japanese-style modern apartment unit with interior rooms and exterior walls. This is for Daz Studio.

Per normal practice here, I cannot mention the link because their advertisement program shows some adult-ish content (Japanese don't really consider the content that ribald, but anyway...) . So just hunt and peck for the item.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
ibr - there are a number of members named chaos - can you give us the user number of this one?