• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Niseisya has released a perfectly family-friendly camisole to match his perfectly family-friendly denim jeans set, for the Near Me figure.

I will not post the link, but those of you who want to risk seeing the less-than-family-friendly randomly-inserted advertisements on the pages leading to the Microsoft OneDrive downloads, may start by looking for Niseisya at Pixiv dot net.
(unwanted link removed)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not sure why that happened if you didn't mean to post the link. I think Lisa has been updating things a bit because of the amount of spammers trying to register on the forums the past few months. I'll remove that link for you.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks!

Please don't stop posting info about these - they are appreciated. We know you're not intending to put the links in, so if there's some weirdness that happens and a link shows up which you can't delete, let one of us know, as Miss B says, and we can delete it.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
OK let me try this new post.

Niseisya has uploaded a pair of summer sandals for Near Me. You need to check out his post at the pixiv website for his link to the download at his OneDrive folder. As always, be aware of the randomly inserted promotional images on the website.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Dressy shoes! Thanks :)

By the way - very easy to find these pages for people who haven't already bookmarked them. Simply Google "pixiv niseisya" or whatever other of the artists you're posting, and you should see a link to their pages.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
BYNeet has released a fan figure version of one of the Ultraman alien monsters - for MikuMikuDance use. ( Any users of MMD here ?) Link for it is over at his account at the Pixiv website.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Chotomumu over at Pixiv has release a Kaban or Japanese primary school schoolbag, for Daz Studio use. It is a little bit difficult to obtain because you will need the password from his blog, and you need to jump through few hoops at his file storage site.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Chotomumu has release a hat. Again, password is on their Pixiv account page for the hat, and you need to jump through a few hoops to get the download.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Chotomumu has released a nylon schoolbag at their account at Pixiv.

As usual, need to jump through a few hoops to get the download.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Tofusan has released a steel drum with liquid contents at his Pixiv account. He says he intended it to hold nuclear material but he did not make the shader for it.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
A non-commercial baseball shirt in 2 versions for the Genesis 8 female and Daz Studio use. You need to do a search at Pixiv for 雨宮 弥白 who is the creator (Amemiya Yashiro). As usual, be cautious of the many NSFW images which tend to be automatically inserted by the website. The shirt is definitely non-commercial use, because one is a fan item for the Hanshin Tigers, a famous baseball team in Japan, and the other is for the Rakuten Eagles (which I don't really know is that hot a team ha ha !).