• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Inktober 2017

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I didn't know DAZ was selling Howler. Shows how long it's been since I've been on their site.

I was just looking at PD's site, and I think I had played with their old freeware version years ago, but it was probably on an older PC, so would have to hunt on my external hard drive to see if I still have the one image I finished while playing with it.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
There is a free version on the best3D site. It has evolved a lot from the original free version, which is when I found it first. I really love the program. (As if you couldn't tell!)