• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Inktober 2017

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Yep! Howler. This is the Orbicles settings with the symmetry turned on. Digital Art live wants me to do a tutorial/webinar in the future (once we are settled again). He wants me to pick a theme, so, I'm doing a lot of different stuff, so that people can get an idea of what they might be interested in. Right now Howler is 33% off for the newest version. (Which would be $39 with the discount). (It is priced way low for what it can do) Welcome to TheBest3D.com - affordable digital painting, animation, 3D and video editing tools for visual artists I don't know how much the version on DAZ is running.