• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Immortal Moments Arts Products at HiveWire 3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think we talked about Bob Ross before, because I remember watching his TV show regularly years ago. I can't draw, but I sure enjoyed watching him produce his wonderful artwork. :)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I think we talked about Bob Ross before, because I remember watching his TV show regularly years ago. I can't draw, but I sure enjoyed watching him produce his wonderful artwork. :)
Well Miss B, maybe it's time for you to try again!

Have you ever read, "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain"? Betty Edwards. It's where I got a real start with improving my drawing years ago. But, digitally painting landscapes are a very good beginning, because you get good results very quickly, even if you only have a little experience. And you have a lot of experience understand art, so you would likely do well right away. I'd be happy to advise you if you want.