• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Immortal Moments Arts Products at HiveWire 3D

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
It is time! It is exciting for me! I don't even know what to say here, but I'm a real girl, now.
Here is where Hopefully the notices, sneak peeks and excitement will grow till you are just as excited as I am! lol

Fuzzy for Sleeper for Baby Luna is live! I hop you all enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed creating them. It's been a wonderful learning process to make the best product possible and I'm very thankful for all the help that I have been given by staff and by the wonderful people of the Hive!

Fuzzy for Sleeper for Baby Luna - An Immortal Moments Arts and Sunfire Collaboration at HiveWire 3D

And it's so cool how versatile it is! Dawn, Dusk, Diva, Luna, everyone can enjoy!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
And for those who want to "collect them all" I did a freebie of 4 sleepers for The Fantasy Attic's Christmas give-away, that are completely different than these.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I have other freebies in the resources section for those interested.

Working on a couple of more collab projects, too soon to say what, yet! But, they are awesome!