1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Immortal Moments Arts Products at HiveWire 3D

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Dakorillon (IMArts), Dec 9, 2016.

1. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

Really beautiful backgrounds. I got to test them.

DAKBackground-Barge.jpg

2. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dakorillon (IMArts) Extraordinary Contributing Artist

Thank you! And Thank you Glitterati for the testing!

3. FairyFantastic

FairyFantastic Energetic

looking great hun xx

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  4. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Thank you!

FairyFantastic likes this.
  5. Dakorillon (IMArts)

FairyFantastic likes this.
  6. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Ohhhhh space vistas . . . now THAT I can really get behind. I love outer space renders. :)

7. Dakorillon (IMArts)

They are in the pipeline! I'm thinking some pure space, some with moons/planets, and then some with "alien" vistas, like pyramids and such. Lots of ideas!

Miss B likes this.
  8. FairyFantastic

FairyFantastic Energetic

thy look great hun

9. Dakorillon (IMArts)

I have three sets of freebies of landscapes that just got uploaded in the resource area here. They are much smaller than the ones in the store, and are thus less useful for big projects, but they still can be used in a lot of different ways, especially for things like scrapbooking, cards, business cards, things like that. Have fun!

10. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Finally! The latest set of Land-Escapes! Land-Escapes - Oceans Vol. 1 - an Immortal Moments Arts Creation at HiveWire 3D
    I'm really excited about these! Wilder-Life and Land-Escapes are something that I've had as an idea for umpteen years (really!) and had just never found a good medium for doing them in. I tried in Colored Pencil, but it wasn't fast enough, or "realistic" enough for what I was wanting. I'm hoping to expand more upon the ones that I've already released, with foregrounds and frames, and billboard foliage, as well as producing new lands of imagination to escape to! Enjoy!

Bonnie2001, mininessie and Janet like this.
  11. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Purty!!

12. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Thank you!

13. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Congratulations!! These will look awesome with Freyr's seahorse!! =) I have them carted!!

14. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

First class work Dakorillon, really nice.

15. Dakorillon (IMArts)

16. Dakorillon (IMArts)

I'm so excited! My first video webinar recording for HiveWire is live!

Wilderness Scenes Advanced Painting Techniques Video - A Digital Art Live/Immortal Moments Arts Creation at HiveWire 3D

I really enjoyed presenting this one for Digital Art Live and am very pleased that it is released here. While I use PD Howler for the main live painting in the video, the compositional information and the basic painting techniques work with any 2D software (The compositional parts work with ANY visual art form!). So, whether you need a refresher in composition, or have never had the chance to get some of the foundational art information, this video can give start.

And if you ever wanted to try digital painting and didn't know where to start, then this will get you started, too!

If you want to paint along (just like with Bob Ross!) then pull out your software of choice! If you want to try PD Howler, then you can purchase it through Steam, thebest3D.com, that other 3D place, or squirreldome.com. Also, if you don't want the animation abilities of PD Howler, then look for PD Artist, which can do all the things that I do in the video, at a cheaper price!

This is the image we painted step by step, with the postwork of the boat, stream and golden tree added.

Boat to Golden Island-sm.jpg

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Janet, Rowan54, Miss B and 1 other person like this.
  17. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

congrats!

18. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

EXCELLENT!! I really wish I could draw, but I can't. I think I tried an early version of PD Artist years ago, but it just didn't work for me.

Good luck with this Dak. ;)

19. Rowan54

Rowan54 Dragon Queen Contributing Artist

Are all the trees happy little trees?

(Sorry, couldn't resist, since you mentioned Bob Ross.)

20. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Yes, yes, they are "happy little trees"! I actually talk about Bob Ross' techniques a little in the webinar, And this video:

I love this video, it makes me SO happy! (The Bob Ross one! The other one makes me happy, too, just not in the same way! lol)