• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Immortal Moments Arts Products at HiveWire 3D

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Really beautiful backgrounds. I got to test them.

DAKBackground-Barge.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
They are in the pipeline! I'm thinking some pure space, some with moons/planets, and then some with "alien" vistas, like pyramids and such. Lots of ideas!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have three sets of freebies of landscapes that just got uploaded in the resource area here. They are much smaller than the ones in the store, and are thus less useful for big projects, but they still can be used in a lot of different ways, especially for things like scrapbooking, cards, business cards, things like that. Have fun!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Finally! The latest set of Land-Escapes! Land-Escapes - Oceans Vol. 1 - an Immortal Moments Arts Creation at HiveWire 3D
I'm really excited about these! Wilder-Life and Land-Escapes are something that I've had as an idea for umpteen years (really!) and had just never found a good medium for doing them in. I tried in Colored Pencil, but it wasn't fast enough, or "realistic" enough for what I was wanting. I'm hoping to expand more upon the ones that I've already released, with foregrounds and frames, and billboard foliage, as well as producing new lands of imagination to escape to! Enjoy!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm so excited! My first video webinar recording for HiveWire is live!

Wilderness Scenes Advanced Painting Techniques Video - A Digital Art Live/Immortal Moments Arts Creation at HiveWire 3D

I really enjoyed presenting this one for Digital Art Live and am very pleased that it is released here. While I use PD Howler for the main live painting in the video, the compositional information and the basic painting techniques work with any 2D software (The compositional parts work with ANY visual art form!). So, whether you need a refresher in composition, or have never had the chance to get some of the foundational art information, this video can give start.

And if you ever wanted to try digital painting and didn't know where to start, then this will get you started, too!

If you want to paint along (just like with Bob Ross!) then pull out your software of choice! If you want to try PD Howler, then you can purchase it through Steam, thebest3D.com, that other 3D place, or squirreldome.com. Also, if you don't want the animation abilities of PD Howler, then look for PD Artist, which can do all the things that I do in the video, at a cheaper price!

This is the image we painted step by step, with the postwork of the boat, stream and golden tree added.

Boat to Golden Island-sm.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
EXCELLENT!! I really wish I could draw, but I can't. I think I tried an early version of PD Artist years ago, but it just didn't work for me.

Good luck with this Dak. ;)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Are all the trees happy little trees?

(Sorry, couldn't resist, since you mentioned Bob Ross.)
Yes, yes, they are "happy little trees"! I actually talk about Bob Ross' techniques a little in the webinar, And this video:

I love this video, it makes me SO happy! (The Bob Ross one! The other one makes me happy, too, just not in the same way! lol)