• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'll be away for a while ...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great news from last night from Lisa's husband !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that the Dr said Lisa's surgery went well. As of 11 pm, she was off the ventilator, periodically awake and sitting in a chair.
EXCELLENT!!! Tell Jeff thanks for keeping us updated. :D

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I just spoke with Lisa's husband on the phone and we chatted for a bit and got the latest update. I could hear Lisa talking in the background. She will be in ICU one more day. The hope is that she'll move to a regular care floor tomorrow now. So, things are looking good at this point.

She has family around her, and I sent well wishes from us all.

I'll (or Alisa) will let you know more when we hear more. Lisa's husband will update us again tonight.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's really good to hear. Thank you, Chris, for the update.

Lisa, hope you recover quickly and feel better very soon. :love:

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Thank you for the update, glad to hear that it's good news. All the best for a speedy recovery, Lisa!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Lisa is out of ICU as of today. All chest tubes removed. Off morphine. Double bypass is what she had done. Hopefully resting well tonight and getting good pain management still.

Flowers delivered from my wife and me.

A CA flower arrangement will be delivered tomorrow as well.