• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'll be away for a while ...

Hornet3d

Wise
Well, insurance companies being what they are it looks like I may not go in this Friday. Could be an entire week more. I'm waiting to hear.

I was so sorry to hear what you have been through and how 2017 is starting for you. The possible delay is yet another bump in the road and often the waiting is the worst part.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you, I hope it sorts out very soon and I wish you a speedy recovery. I know you will come back with an update when you feel better, I look forward to that but take your time.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@LisaB sheesh! To be held up like that, when it's hard enough to go through the waiting... but one thing I've found is that when something really difficult looms, it puts me in LIVING IN THE MOMENT more.... enjoying each moment I live, focusing only on the present and oddly doing that can bring a sense of peace. Hang in there!
:grouphug:

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Just read this. O my! Lisa, I will be praying for you hun. I will add a candle for you to the bunch I'm burning allready. Like my mother and grandmum, I believe the Holy Mother to help with anything. It may sound silly but all the women in my family have faith in her being our advocate so we burn candles before her whenever someone is in need.
Praying you will be well soon

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The beginning of feeling better long term!!!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thank you Pommerlis. That means a lot.

I have a date of Tuesday, February 7th at 9am.

And so it is.

ah.... now I've a date as well as your photo to focus my prayers on... (that's how I do that)... You will probably FEEL all the love coming your way from ALL OF US, in the wee hours of the am when you are waiting .... and FYI the surgery is the REALLY EASY part! I didn't believe it when my kids said I would not be aware of time or anything... it was like one second I was talking to my daughter in law, and the next I was awake, and it was done?! (my oral surgery) and then I was so medicated, I was 'fine'.... LOL!

MORE HUGS!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Eeek!! Just saw this thread!! I hope everything will be alright! Don't sweat it!! My great aunt went through it 4 times and that was when the first started doing this type of surgery so I'm sure the have made major advancements since! My thoughts and prayers are with you! As for the insurance they all mostly need a good swift kick in the rear end!! Then you need a cryptographer to decipher what is or isn't covered!

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Just now saw this. I am so sorry to hear about your health and insurance problems. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and be hoping you have an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery.