• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'll be away for a while ...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just have to share this...

One of the recurring threads of NUMBERS (older TV show) is the main character's search for meaning, and for God... and in the 5th (of 6 seasons) season, last episode he said... one thing I think is that "God is in us being there for each other".... ! Really struck a chord. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
One of the recurring threads of NUMBERS (older TV show) is the main character's search for meaning, and for God... and in the 5th (of 6 seasons) season, last episode he said... one thing I think is that "God is in us being there for each other".... ! Really struck a chord. :)
I used to watch that show, and really liked it. Sometimes I can catch it in reruns, but not often.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Just back from a day of pre-op stuff and meeting with my team of care givers. I'm in good hands at a hospital that is named a Heart and Lung center and has a good rep. I'll be in ICU 1 to 2 days after surgery and hopefully home in 5 to 7 days. I'll have access to my tablet eventually so I'll let you all know how I'm doing.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes, love, prayers, and healing light sent my way.

See you on the flip side!

:love:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good to hear you'll be at a good hospital with good caregivers. You'll be in my thoughts all day tomorrow.

:grouphug: :flowers:
FingersCrossed.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yes Lisa, we all wish the best for you. It will be good to hear that you'll be in great shape after the surgery, with a properly fed heart muscle.

We pray for you, and the surgeons that will be performing the much needed surgery.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Good to hear that Lisa...good wishes still heading your way from down under...not quite sure what time that would be here though.

Hornet3d

Wise
Great news from last night from Lisa's husband !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that the Dr said Lisa's surgery went well. As of 11 pm, she was off the ventilator, periodically awake and sitting in a chair.

That is fantastic news, thank you so much for the update, I hope and pray that worst part is over and it is all plain sailing from here.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome! I went to sleep really early, so just woke up to read his email or I'd have posted last night :).

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ohhhh Thanks to Lisa's husband!! I kept checking back here to find out if there was news.... Since I went through this with my ex... I know the surgery takes HOURS and then the recovery, etc... but it was hard to be patient for the good news! :)