• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'll be away for a while ...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
SO glad to read/hear this, Lisa!! ALL the prayers and good energy obviously helped a LOT.... THRILLED you're on the mend now... long road, but just take it slow and steady.... hugs HUGS (gentle, virtual) HUGS!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I am happy to report that I'm home. Lots of healing to do but it will at least be on my own turf. Exhausted at the moment but so happy to be home.
YAY!! Good to hear. Rest up and take care of yourself. :)

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I am happy to report that I'm home. Lots of healing to do but it will at least be on my own turf. Exhausted at the moment but so happy to be home.

Good because I'm out of candles!LOL
This is the best news I heard this week, you take it easy and let everybody spoil you okay. :flower02:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Yay! I'm glad you're home. It's so much easier to heal in one's own territory. LOL Take care of yourself and feel better soon, Lisa. :) :love:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hey McGyver ... If I'm ever seriously sick, I'd want you to wish me well!

Isn't laughter the best medicine? Though ... I probably would bust a stitch if the Grim Reaper walked into my room with a pink rake.

Firstly I lost my sub to this thread! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr... Lisa, honey, I hope your doing better and better by the day! HUGS

When I was sick a couple of years back McGvver wrote something long and funny in my well wishes thread. He's a gem and a great sense of humor too boot! :p

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay! Glad to hear you're home. You rest, take it easy, get all healed up and well again.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Woohoo!! Hoping now that you're husband will be a great help, to make sure you can continue to heal up properly.

Continued good thoughts, prayers, and well wishes.

Hornet3d

Wise
Great to hear you are back home, much more relaxing than any hospital, no matter how good the hospital is. Take care and take in easy.

All the best.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
These days they don't let you sit after a major operation. I have a client that had open heart surgery and made it to his next cut with me just weeks later. I couldn't hug him but the next time I was able to give him a light hug and then the following cut we were back to our usual good hugs.

Hope your feeling good and continue to get back to your old self Lisa!

:snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance::snoopydance:

glad to hear yr home hun its time to rest and recoperate and get yr body healed and strong and of course a little spoiling along the way but most of all dont over do thing take thing at yr own pace slow and steady xx
have a speedy recovery hun sending huge hugs oops i wont sqeeze to tightly xxx

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WONDERFUL news!!!:applause: ((HUGS)) :wow:that's about record time!! :bounce:

So glad you are back on your own turf sending you warm thoughts and well wishes!!

Tell hubby bring on the pampering!! Every delicate flower deserves their own time in the sun to grow and thrive!:blossom: :flower00::flower01::flower02::flower03::flower04::flower03::flower02::flower01::flower00::blossom:

Take it easy, mind the Dr. instructions, and in no time you will be right as rain!